Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

i take your point mate as there are a lot of pricks on twitter who pretend to be in the know... but most news breaks first on twitter, long before it gets on SSN or bbc website etc. I think as long as it is from a respected journo (if there are any) then it is ok. STV reporters seem to be the best for news at the moment

thats what I'am talking about, the people that make accounts only hrs before hand and people on here take it has truth.

Goodwillie is all sorted for Blackburn! 4 year contract. It's been kept quiet and will be announced tonight or tomorrow. Very much doubt media will pick this up. It may coincide to match another player joining them, waiting on a work permit to come through.

If goodie wants to play for us then he'd walk away from the bb deal instead he's down there having a medical

Don't know about you guys but to me that tells me he doesn't want to play for the rangers

To me it just looks like he doesn't want to play for Dundee United anymore. We are his preference... but anywhere is better than United.

I could be wrong though.

I actually think Ibroxgers25 has keeled over, the polis will find him at page 346 on this thread

:lol: :lol: :lol:(tu)

See how our bid which is more than Blackburns the one STV are talking about, has it been rejected ?

It's been rejected, but people are getting the wrong end of the stick. The whole package bid is less that Blackburns it's just the guaranteed payment before add ons which we have offered higher

Goodwillie is all sorted for Blackburn! 4 year contract. It's been kept quiet and will be announced tonight or tomorrow. Very much doubt media will pick this up. It may coincide to match another playing joining them, waiting on a work permit to come through.

considering it wae a 3 year deal he was goin to sign and also shut up

Goodwillie is all sorted for Blackburn! 4 year contract. It's been kept quiet and will be announced tonight or tomorrow. Very much doubt media will pick this up. It may coincide to match another player joining them, waiting on a work permit to come through.

ohhhhhh nooooo :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

jog on ya rocket.

oh and at least try make an effort (tu)

It's been rejected, but people are getting the wrong end of the stick. The whole package bid is less that Blackburns it's just the guaranteed payment before add ons which we have offered higher

that one hasn't, we still have a bid in

hmmm

I think Goodie's running rings round Blackburn because he knows, we all know, exactly where' he's going..... and it's not Ewood Park.

Welcome to Rangers David :uk:

Sorry mate but Goodie has a voice, he could tell UTD am going to rangers, no-one is forcing hom down to BBR, he is going because he wants to. I aint heard him rejecting BBR yet.

Sorry mate but Goodie has a voice, he could tell UTD am going to rangers, no-one is forcing hom down to BBR, he is going because he wants to. I aint heard him rejecting BBR yet.

he is going to keep his options open and by going for a medical he has forced Rangers hand to bid for him. If Rangers don't bid enough then he is better off at Blackburn that UTD or some of the other diddy teams that have been linked with him.

In the words of Victor McDade:

"Awkt away and don't talk a lot a shite :craphead:"

3 in a row sir, 3 in a row ;)