Record say Whyte has nothing....

GOAT

I wonder if this is because they have no signings to report yet, maybe the record need a story!! No read the story but dont believe a single thing that paper write!!

Maybe you should take a job wae them.

You've only been right 3 times oan here so far but it's 3 times more than the Rhekord has been right....................................................and it wiz 3 oota 3 anaw!

Fuckin know-all. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Contact made with Vaughan, contact made with Danns, contact made with Tomer Hemed and McCoist given permission to go to Argentina on a scouting trip.

Contract offer made to Papac and several bids turned down for Whittaker.

In the Top 20 European earners last year.

But aye, no money at all.

Maybe you should take a job wae them.

You've only been right 3 times oan here so far but it's 3 times more than the Rhekord has been right....................................................and it wiz 3 oota 3 anaw!

Fuckin know-all. :rolleyes:

Hahaha its alot of crap booler i dont believe it for a second!! Fk that me signing for that paper haha!!

Contact made with Vaughan, contact made with Danns, contact made with Tomer Hemed and McCoist given permission to go to Argentina on a scouting trip.

after reading that ( witch is all true) not so worried now

wish that record i know there wee writes are reading all this so a big FUCK U to the lot o the cunts

:lol: And all of this news was in this shitey paper. :lol: The manky mob have been reading about all of this, but choose to believe this Ha Ha!

we arnt leeds. that mess was a totally different situation to ours we arent going to be spending more money than we should esp with UEFA demanding that clubs that wish to participate in their competitions get their house in order. that is one of the most stupid headlines ive seen from the record.

we arnt leeds. that mess was a totally different situation to ours we arent going to be spending more money than we should esp with UEFA demanding that clubs that wish to participate in their competitions get their house in order. that is one of the most stupid headlines ive seen from the record.

leeds spend crazy money try to win the EPL and CL

as u said we not leeds

wrong again ya record cunts better luck next time

Fuck the Daily Record and if you're stupid enough to buy it then you probably can't read anyways.

Fucking worthless piece of shite. Anyone who reads it is either a taig or a moron ... more likely both.

Fuck the Daily Record and if you're stupid enough to buy it then you probably can't read anyways.

Fucking worthless piece of shite. Anyone who reads it is either a taig or a moron ... more likely both.

my gran buys it with the sun has done 4 years n years but i hardley ever read it

in look at bk for the headline then thats it

Can I be excused for buying it on a Monday tae get the boolin results mate?

If not, I'll understand.