Record say Whyte has nothing....

GOAT

looks like a lot of people owe aj a groveling apologie

Why the same paper last week had whyte giving ally 12million this summer. Now this "Cash crisis"

Someone at the paper is not telling the truth. whytes legal team will wipe the floor with this mob

Keith Jackson is an ex-Rangers youths player.

He cares for our club as much as anyone on this board.

To dismiss what he says is purely burying-your-head-in-the-sand stuff.

Let's just concentrate on FACTS:

A form has been registered at Companies House showing that the "floating charge" over Rangers PLC has been released on approximately 100,000 season tickets over the next four years.

The signature as "creditor" is Philip Betts of Rangers FC Group (and, of course, Rangers FC Director).

The signature of Craig Whyte is also on the document.

The legal company mentioned is Clarke Willmott, registered in Bristol.

I am reliably informed that they act for Ticketus LLP. Check them out.

This strongly suggests that the rights to the sales of approximately 25,000 season tickets per season have been sold in advance for the next four years.

That's what the Leeds reference is.

There may be other explanations. Has anyone got one?

:sherlock:

If this is an attempt of scaremongering and a headline to sell papers then it is a very risky thing to do.

If they didn't have any proof of this then surely Whyte would tear them a new one?!?

Am sure whoever wrote this story did so in the belief that it is 100% true. Weather they still believe that to be the case when Mr Whyte comes calling is a different matter.

If this is not true I expect whyte and his people to act quickly and hammer whoever this has come from

Where has this expectation that Whyte will hammer the media for printing stories come from?

Does he have previous for taking on the media in this sort of scenario?

It looks like these stories may be the norm until we sign some players. Hopefully that'll be soon.

A form has been registered at Companies House showing that the "floating charge" over Rangers PLC has been released on approximately 100,000 season tickets over the next four years.

The signature as "creditor" is Philip Betts of Rangers FC Group (and, of course, Rangers FC Director).

This strongly suggests that the rights to the sales of approximately 25,000 season tickets per season have been sold in advance for the next four years.

The facts are mate someone at the DR is lying. Last week ally was getting 12million from whyte, this week their is a cash crisis.. whats it to be one of them aint true

Clarke Willmott represent a lot of businesses,Darryl King's a Rangers fan,doesn't stop him writing pish though does it?

What's with the pipe? If this is true you happy to see your club go down this route?

Gunslinger really sorry mate but you are so wrong! This is a speculative story not one quote in it and as Everyone is saying the headline last week was that mccoist would get 12 million

This is someone scaremongering as per usual and it wouldnt surprise me if the source of this is Alistair Johnstone and the rest of the sacked legion!!

This happened before Craig Whyte send out a circular and will continue to happen until 10 million is spent on players.

Gunslinger really sorry mate but you are so wrong! This is a speculative story not one quote in it and as Everyone is saying the headline last week was that mccoist would get 12 million

This is someone scaremongering as per usual and it wouldnt surprise me if the source of this is Alistair Johnstone and the rest of the sacked legion!!

This happened before Craig Whyte send out a circular and will continue to happen until 10 million is spent on players.

(tu) hit it on the head mate they have no shame about what they put us through. I think it may have came from bain tho. I cant see anyone else knowing when such meetings are due to take place.

A quick calculation is that 100,000 season tickets at 400.00 quid a pop = 40m pounds

Nevertheless if that is a way of raising cash then it may be ok if the cash is used in a clever way for Rangers FC. Is C Whyte not thought to be an expert in leveraging deals and cash?

I would not panic maybe our new owners are just very sharp business men. Which would be nice for a change.

Any sharp business members of RM who could explain this in a bit more detail if true?

On the other hand C Whyte had to convince Lloyds Bank and SDM that he had the money. So there is a level of comfort there.

so we're leveraging a huge chunk of our future earnings to pay off our debt? This clearly is a major risk however you look at it and however you report it. Hopefully we are seen through OK by Ally as well as we were by Walter. I am confident that we will be - and we're probably better off for it considering how we were - but you'd be mad to say we're out of the water if this is how Whyte is doing things.