Record say Whyte has nothing....

GOAT

now now gunslinger, we've argued before an apparently the 3 titles and the 3 years of reducing debt and costs were smiths magical working, it cant be the boards doing now maybe it was the banks man that done that :wink:

you honestly believe the daily record, with their claims that prominent rangers fans with financial backgrounds :rolleyes:

AJ will get an apology if he is due one, but right now he is about as far away from an apology from the fans as SDM is

i believe in my own eyes and i have see the form.

now now gunslinger, we've argued before an apparently the 3 titles and the 3 years of reducing debt and costs were smiths magical working, it cant be the boards doing now maybe it was the banks man that done that :wink:

you honestly believe the daily record, with their claims that prominent rangers fans with financial backgrounds :rolleyes:

AJ will get an apology if he is due one, but right now he is about as far away from an apology from the fans as SDM is

and i have also told you aj gave smith his new deal to stay.

i love it how all the doom and gloom merchants cant wait to put the bot into Rangers by taking the word of a guy who stole a Celtic strip design off a website and posted it in the paper only to realise it was drawn by a 15 year old who wanted it to be the strip.

carry on guys im enjoying your love in with the papers

this form exists no matter who put it in the paper.

The form is a release of part of the Bank's security IIRC. How on earth can releasing part of the Bank's security be a bad thing? Serious question.

Too many are jumping to the conclusion that a partial release means it's being freed up to be used as security elsewhere. That's not necessarily the case. If the Bank is no longer entitled to our season ticket revenue to secure any sums owed to it then that's a good thing IMO.

The form is a release of part of the Bank's security IIRC. How on earth can releasing part of the Bank's security be a bad thing? Serious question.

Too many are jumping to the conclusion that a partial release means it's being freed up to be used as security elsewhere. That's not necessarily the case. If the Bank is no longer entitled to our season ticket revenue to secure any sums owed to it then that's a good thing IMO.

that's one possibility.

"I understand that Keith Jackson has been banned from Ibrox.

The Daily Record has been asked to publish a full apology for the 'Coisty Cash Crisis' story which appeared today.

The new regime is sending out a message that untrue stories about the club will no longer be tolerated."

Grandmaster Suck from FF