The Rangers Bid For Lee Wallace

Muff

I kinda agree, but i dont think we could get Foster for pennies.

Not pennies I know, was maybe a bit extreme but more around our original Lee Wallace offer, £300k, compared to £1M, I know what id rather pay!

We could get a guy from the Dutch league for half the price and better quality probably

If you look hard enough you will find one

What the fuck has John brown and Neil Murray been doing going to Argentina , Denmark , Dubai when all we are doing is watching scotsport and buying average spl players at shocking prices

Im sick of this pish

Think I enjoyed the summer better when we were skint

At least we knew that we couldnt buy and wouldn't get our hopes up

Jelavic? And with respect I am confident that Ally and Co. know far more about who is available,at what price and if it is right for us.

Should we not be looking at players outside scotland and England?

SPL teams won't want to sell to Rangers, they will want a couple of million more than what the player is worth,

And down in England they always want more money.

You mean like Tomer Hemed, the Argentinian scouting trip, the Under 21's which Brown was at?

We could get a guy from the Dutch league for half the price and better quality probably

If you look hard enough you will find one

What the fuck has John brown and Neil Murray been doing going to Argentina , Denmark , Dubai when all we are doing is watching scotsport and buying average spl players at shocking prices

Im sick of this pish

Think I enjoyed the summer better when we were skint

At least we knew that we couldnt buy and wouldn't get our hopes up

I'm more perturbed by the fact that Hearts are being pretty unreasonable in their financial demands for Wallace. £1M+ is more than we should be paying for him. Although I do agree that we should be looking further afield for new signings, we should feel perfectly entitled to get Wallace for the amount we've bid.

Seems like McCoist is quite content with the team he has and is just trying to fine tune a couple of positions!

for £1million you could have got that Kenyan boy!

Not good!

It wasn't us that bid for him, it was the mafia.

Seriously though, Romanov has pissed off the supporters enough with the whole Thomson fiasco, I heard some fans are having a protest about it?

Anyway he won't go and sell one of their best players to one of the Old Firm now unless it's for stupid money.

Lets just remember hearts have no were said they want 1million, they have said they wouldn't open talks for anything lower than that tho.

Also BBC scotland at 6:30 said rangers were preparing a bid. They never said one had been made.

Far too many people are complaining already. Let them do the jobs they are paid to do. ok we don't agree with them on certain issues and I will be the first to say I was disappointed to loose out on players, but after everything we have been through ad a club over the past 3 years things could be a lot worse. let's give ally time to find his feet, and like some people have said I am sure ally has a better idea of who we can afford and can't.

Dusan Tadic (tu)

Left-winger at FC Groningen. He got 21 assists and 7 goals last season. That team have already shown with Granqvist and Matavz that they'd be willing to let their best players go and it wouldn't cost an arm and a leg.