Gavin Rae To Return?

MisterC

According to the Dundee Courier, so I have heard, Gavin Rae could be returning to add a bit of cover in midfield. What do you guys think? Always thought he did a good and very under rated job when he was with us and did well when stepping in as captain. I dont want him back personally and I would hope not many would but even hypothetically what are you thoughts in case this rumour isnt true?

According to the Dundee Courier, so I have heard, Gavin Rae could be returning to add a bit of cover in midfield. What do you guys think? Always thought he did a good and very under rated job when he was with us and did well when stepping in as captain. I dont want him back personally and I would hope not many would but even hypothetically what are you thoughts in case this rumour isnt true?

I thought he was ok when he was with us, but do not want him back. Better players than him out there.

Why are we continually being linked with players that used to play for us? Shows a distinct lack of ambition and scouting! If they are good enough(Cuellar) then fair enough but we are being linked with players who werent even good enough to get a game their first time around.

Gavin Rae should be nowhere near our club

Can't believe how many people fall for this every window!

It cant be helped if he gets linked with moves to us, its not like I am making this up off the top of me head for my own drunken holiday mode amusement or anything....

Why are we continually being linked with players that used to play for us? Shows a distinct lack of ambition and scouting! If they are good enough(Cuellar) then fair enough but we are being linked with players who werent even good enough to get a game their first time around.

Gavin Rae should be nowhere near our club

Lack of scouting maybe but there's no link between going for players who've been here before and ambition.