*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Met a few mates in the Esquire for tge game but only had a few pints then came home and they went down to the Rosy. Gay I know.

Taking a walk up to Sainsburys for a DVD now. Even gayer :(

:lol:

Retail park sainsburys?

I'm aff it the night. Was a mess last night.

If there is such a thing as Karma then it bit me right in the baws last night :lol:

Took £25 to Sainsburys, got a DVD and a few other things that came to £19 and a went to give the wee burd ma money at the checkout n a must have lost it on the way :anguish: :anguish: :anguish::lol:

:matron: FFS Ian, there was me thinking you were one of the good guys

I see my attempt at humour failed miserably.........it was in response to poor wully managing to rip off a bookies who overpaid him (well done that man).......ah well.........that's the last time I try to be funny (apart from when I pick some horses!!)

Anyone want a free fiver for Cheltenham and have an Stan James account ? Send a email to freebie@stanjames.com with your account name a just put account name: username. and got a email 20 mins later your free £5has been added to account never used that account in years.

Congratulations on successfully selecting Gaillimh A Chroi (3.50 Sandown). Our fantastic Channel 4/1 Offer means that you have now qualified for a risk free bet to the amount of £50 on the 1:30 Cheltenham on 11/03/2014. Remember back any single winner at 4/1 or more on any race televised live on Channel 4 and you can have a risk free bet to the same stake on the next live Channel 4 race.

If your risk free bet also wins at odds of 4/1 or more, you qualify for a risk free bet on the next live Channel 4 race. Keep backing those winners and we'll keep giving you risk free bets! More...

Kind regards,

The bet365 Team

bet365 is committed to responsible gambling; for more information go to www.gambleaware.co.uk.

Wild Blue Yonder 1-30 Cheltenham