Kyle Bartley Signs On Loan

KERRZO

I reckon he'll be back (tu)

Asked Fourth_Official on twitter. He seems to know whats going on, He reported Taarabt going to PSG for 17million the other night and reported Greening joining Notts Forrest 3 hours before sky.

I asked if there was any word on Bartley re-joining. "Yes" was the answer I got.

He then tweeted..

Would Rangers fans be happy with Bartley, Cuellar, Miller alongside them confirming Davis contract extension

Maybe waiting to confirm them all at once :praise:

He then just tweeted

Rangers fans are going to be happy then

:crywank:

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asked Fourth_Official on twitter. He seems to know whats going on, He reported Taarabt going to PSG for 17million the other night and reported Greening joining Notts Forrest 3 hours before sky.

I asked if there was any word on Bartley re-joining. "Yes" was the answer I got.

He then tweeted..

He then tweeted this :

Fourth_OfficialFourth Official

Rangers fans are going to be happy then! #RFC

He then tweeted..

He then just tweeted

:crywank:

Sounds promising. Hopefully we pull it off!!

I look at some of the absolute dross that Wenger has played in Bartley's position(s) and wonder to myself if Kyle is really any worse than a Denilson or a Koscielny.

Same here. It seems a no-brainer for Wenger to play him. Then again, he's English.

Shagger

Whittaker Bougherra Cuellar Sasa

Bartley

Ortiz Naismith

Davis

Jelavic Goodwillie/Lafferty

Bench: Alexander, Weir, Edu, Ness, McCulloch, Wylde, Healy

Hemmings, Hutton, Beattie, and Fleck can all compete for the becnh. Honestly think we will get 4IAR if we can get Cuellar and Bartley in.

WATP.

According to Facebook, we've signed Kyle for just over £5million, don't think its true when u consider how low we bid for the likes of Wallace, Goodie and Rodrigues so doubt its that much

According to Facebook, we've signed Kyle for just over £5million, don't think its true when u consider how low we bid for the likes of Wallace, Goodie and Rodrigues so doubt its that much

A- Facebook is a load of balls

B- Arsenal are only interested in a loan deal

C- We wouldn't pay £5m for him because he's not worth that tbh.

Powerful - check.

Tall - check.

Strong - check.

Can play a bit - check.

French - emm....

easily turned

tactialy naive

poor starting positions at times

he's got a lot to learn. though I am sure Nr will do well wenger is right he's not the answer for them. that said neither are many of the players he does play.

Went and grabbed the full article from Arsenal.com

By Giuseppe Muro

Kyle Bartley says he is ready to break into the Arsenal first team this season after making giant strides during his time at Rangers.

The commanding central defender was on the fringes of Arsène Wenger’s squad last summer but the manager decided another loan spell would be best for his development. Bartley headed to Sheffield United before making the switch to Rangers, where he excelled as the Scottish giants secured a League and Cup Double.

Now, after fine-tuning his game and learning a thing or two in the high-pressure environment of Ibrox, Bartley feels he has what it takes to be an Arsenal player.

“If I’m honest, I don’t think I was anywhere near the level to play for Arsenal last season,” he told Arsenal.com. “But I’ve come back, I feel really strong and I feel that I am ready now.

“I learned the demands of being at a top football club who are trying to win things and how important it is to be a champion and a winner. Every time you step on the pitch, you are going out there to win so there is a lot of pressure on you.

“I think I can offer something else [because] I am a little bit different to the other centre backs. I like the physical side of the game and I see myself as a leader. If Arsène decides that he wants me in the first team then that will be fantastic.”

Bartley wasn’t part of the squad that travelled to Asia because he had not fully recovered from a medial ligament injury sustained while north of the border.

He will link up with the first-team squad when they return to training on Tuesday and the 19-year-old is hoping to catch his manager’s eye ahead of this week’s trip to Germany.

“I spoke to the boss on the Friday before they left [for Asia] and he told me that they had four centre backs [going on the tour] and obviously I wasn’t fully over my injury yet. It’s just one of those things.

“It was always the aim to get back for the start of pre-season because it’s an important time of the year. I will be back with them on Tuesday when they are back in training with a view to going to Germany with them.

“He has said he doesn’t want me going on loan yet and he hasn’t made his mind up. My hopes are the same as every year, to be an Arsenal first-team player. Hopefully, this year, that will happen.”

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Doesn't read so promising to me

Went and grabbed the full article from Arsenal.com

Doesn't read so promising to me

Indeed it doesn't, hard to doubt stuff from the official Arsenal site. This is what pisses me off about the sensationalist pish in the newspapers. Seriously, too many on here take paper chat as gospel when it's pro-Rangers, a healthy cynicism is definitely required. No Bartley for the moment (that's not to say it won't change come next month) so we move on