***linfield V Rangers***

Broxi1872

Some people were saying the board was quiet, and thought that the scum must have been playing.

I was merely telling them that they were.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i thought as much, true though

To be fair .... didnt Linfield change most of their squad during the game.

How much stock can we put into the result?

Great that we won, good to get into that winning habit and another game under our belts heading towards match fitness but let's not get ahead if ourselves

A moral boosting win and the question is' Can Hemmings step up and show us he's a top striker?'. I don't know but he's given Ally some food for thought. We still need some signings but a win on Tuesday will certainly help the squad confidence at this moment in time. Don't really want to think about us losing v Barry Ferguson and Blackpool.

Just back from the game, linfield were well in the game til they made a load of subs in the second half. McGregor played really well, made a couple of fantastic saves. Interesting that Broadfoot played RB with Whittaker CB. Defending was still poor I thought tho. I liked the look of Hemmings when he came on, first time I've saw him and he looks like he could come into the first team this season.

Hemmings looks very promising should start before Healy. Better second half Naismith my motm followed by Davis. Really need the defence sorted out though and McCulloch looked slow and Broadfoot isn't a footballer. Kane Hemmings though very positive in the time he was on.

Pretty sure Hemmings has scored a load of goals at U-19 level.

Give the boy a chance, I think he would do well

Scored 8 in one game in a youth tournament this time last year. Scored for fun for a while in the reserves, but had a bad injury & that kept him back.

Really think he is destined for big things....just hope he can break into the first team set up this season. Could save us a right few bob!! (tu)

I'm dead chuffed that he scored today!! :)