The Greatest Semi Pro Club In The World

Fuck the Glens!

You can do what you want.

Hate the way Linfield think they are Rangers. Hate that their fans think they are ultra loyalists. Hate that they get hand outs by the ifa and thats why they win most things. Give that money to any team in Northern Ireland and they would win everything.

Great wee video mate the Simons of this world wouldn't know

The enemy within

The enemy within? Explain yourself!

Welcomes the greatest football club in the world to celebrate our anniversary We are the people !

Had a superb day out, were outsung the full game right enough. Don't suppose you know what the chances of getting a ticket on the 27th of August is? Linfield v Glens.

Hate the way Linfield think they are Rangers. Hate that their fans think they are ultra loyalists. Hate that they get hand outs by the ifa and thats why they win most things. Give that money to any team in Northern Ireland and they would win everything.

well said m8 i agree 100 percent . they try and tell every scottish guy they meet glentoran are taigs . THERE FULL OF SHITE F-T-B

In complete fairness, Up until a few years ago i (assumed) Glentoran were the Celtic sympathisers of NI. Was only until my mate showed me some pics and videos of you lads giving it laldy with the loyalist tunes i changed my view.

I don't favour either of the teams, but like both sets of fans, if that can be possible. :crabflute:

Does my nut in as well mate (tu). They seem to think if you're a Rangers fan you MUST be a Linfield fan, hate it.

C'mon The Glens.