Major Claims By Fourth_official

SteveJ

Hows that ?

We were fucked. Not a prayer were we going to keep an £8 million rated centre half with no European football

Bougherra had already been signed as his replacement and after spending the Cuellar money on Mendes, Davis, and Edu (to appease the fans after Kaunas) we didn't sign another player for 2 years

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all the hostility towards miller astounds me.

this is the same miller that you guys were saying should not have been sold only last season.

he is the current top goalscorer in scotland ( after 5 months away from the spl lol)

He is a proven goal scorer and was forming a nice partnership with jelavic. but hey lets splash out 2 million on a guy that might be in jail in 6 months intstead.

I think a lot of you forget that we SOLD him, he did not walk out on us.

he downtools well before he left he could have stayed to the end of the season and fucked off with a big signing on fee wouldn't have begrudged him that.

He jamp ship look at Boyd jus because a bid accepted doesn't mean you have to go

I would be happy with all of them.

Awryt kenny miller for the 3rd time people will be wondering about that one but, he will be good upfront with jelavic, and will score and set up goals and jelavic will do the same.

I hope we can get them in before this Euro deadline though.

hopefully this is true , we'd be a very strong team next season with the exception of a CM to partner Davis , All players know what it means to play for us so theres not really a settling in period needed i wouldnt imagine , It would certainly give bougie a much needed kick up the arse . As for miller , signing a a striker that has proved he can score goals for us and be an excellent partner for jelly for (reported) £1.1 m , id be really pleased about it in a footballing sense ( forgetting everything else he's done as it doesnt really concern me) if he scores the goals that take us to 4 in a row

he downtools well before he left he could have stayed to the end of the season and fucked off with a big signing on fee wouldn't have begrudged him that.

He jamp ship look at Boyd jus because a bid accepted doesn't mean you have to go

exactly how did a guy that scored 21 goals by january down tools?

What do you think about playing Bartley beside Davis in midfield? I say this because if we sign Cuellar as well, I assume that he and Bougherra will be the centre half pairing. I also think, depsite Bartley being a CB, he is better in midfield than both McCulloch and Edu.

What do you think about playing Bartley beside Davis in midfield? I say this because if we sign Cuellar as well, I assume that he and Bougherra will be the centre half pairing. I also think, depsite Bartley being a CB, he is better in midfield than both McCulloch and Edu.

I would like to think we'd get a proper CDM to play next to Davis, although I'd rather have Bartley than Lee and Edu (tu)

What evidence are you basing your statement that Bartley is better than mcculloch?, Jig was one of our best players last year and Bartley played in midfield for us once or twice and i don't remember him being great.

What evidence are you basing your statement that Bartley is better than mcculloch?, Jig was one of our best players last year and Bartley played in midfield for us once or twice and i don't remember him being great.

<cr> <cr> he hardly even played and when he did he wasn't our best player

Mculloch was one of our best players last season?

10 pages for a twitterer claiming that 3 players we already know we are going for will sign for us and our player who we know is about to sign an extension, will indeed sign an extension. Heaven's sake. He's playing the odds. Everyone calm down. Chances are we may get all these players eventually because we know we are in for them, why has this got everyone so excited?

10 pages for a twitterer claiming that 3 players we already know we are going for will sign for us and our player who we know is about to sign an extension, will indeed sign an extension. Heaven's sake. He's playing the odds. Everyone calm down. Chances are we may get all these players eventually because we know we are in for them, why has this got everyone so excited?

m8 the guy on twitter is right about 95% of the time. he breaks all the news u see on ssn about 2hrs b4 them, sometimes longer.

not sure if hes a journo or an agent but his finger is certainly on the pulse.

Because Mr positive, it has been a long old summer and it looks like we are closing in on three very important signings in time for Thursday registration and the hearts game on Saturday. More over it means the players are in sooner, thus gelling quicker, thus giving us a better chance of a good start to the season.

This guy isn't playing the odds, he had predicted countless transfers and storys this summer.

I don't know how you can possibly not be a little bit excited?

Shagger , whitts , cuellar , davis , miller are all going to be in the 20-30k per week bracket. Thats a fukin lot of money

It is, but I think each and every one I've highlighted there has more than earned a decent wage from us. Truth be told, we probably underpaid these guys....especially Shagger. What he has contributed over the last two seasons is worth every penny if you ask me! (tu)

I like Jig, but we played our best football without him.