Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

If we get a bid in and that is accepted he will sign. Get him over here, dazzle him with Ibrox and Murray park and the boy will be desperate to sign on the line....To a european player we are far more attractive than NF, though I admit that to some british players that may not be the case anymore, which is sad really, but money talks as has been said.

The standard in the championship is pretty poor. Take a boy like Stephen Dobbie, pretty average SPL/SFL player, goes down south and is a revelation.

We are too quick to put our own league down sometimes. The trouble with the english is that they believe all the sky marketing hype that the EPL is the premier league in the world, when anyone outside the bubble knows differently.

In footballing terms we will and ALWAYS will be better, superior, and more attractive than any championship side. Really annoys me when people suggest these sides have anything over us.

Agree with most of your post apart from your assumption that the EPL isn't the best league in the world. It is!

If we get a bid in and that is accepted he will sign. Get him over here, dazzle him with Ibrox and Murray park and the boy will be desperate to sign on the line....To a european player we are far more attractive than NF, though I admit that to some british players that may not be the case anymore, which is sad really, but money talks as has been said.

The standard in the championship is pretty poor. Take a boy like Stephen Dobbie, pretty average SPL/SFL player, goes down south and is a revelation.

We are too quick to put our own league down sometimes. The trouble with the english is that they believe all the sky marketing hype that the EPL is the premier league in the world, when anyone outside the bubble knows differently.

In footballing terms we will and ALWAYS will be better, superior, and more attractive than any championship side. Really annoys me when people suggest these sides have anything over us.

Agree with most of your post apart from your assumption that the EPL isn't the best league in the world. It is!

Barca continually rape man utd and whoever is in front of them so I'd say the spanish league Is the best on a technical level however I dont like watching it very much. Id much rather watch an epl game.

Barca continually rape man utd and whoever is in front of them so I'd say the spanish league Is the best on a technical level however I dont like watching it very much. Id much rather watch an epl game.

No doubting Barca are the best team in the world but below them and Real there is not a lot to get really excited about tbh, also the English league keeps getting stronger with about 6 or 7 teams really pushing Manure .

Anyway we're off topic , get him signed Ally :)

Noway the EPL is the best league in the world, Sky just keep churning this nonsense out to keep people paying triple if not more what people pay elsewhere to watch the same thing...

The spanish is by far the best, all the best players go to Spain right now, the spanish national team is the best, spain dominated at most youth levels, the spanish teams hoover up all the talent in south america pretty much...I like watching the EPL.

And anyway how the heck would the english know if their league is the best? All you get on tv in the UK is the EPL and spain. I watch french/german/dutch/italian/spanish and south american football, and see games every week during the season to rival anything in the EPL where we know before it all starts that only 2 teams can win the league...anyway rant over.

Sign this boy Verhoek over the weekend and lots of happy bears...

If we lose out to him and he joins Fulham then at least he is moving to the Premiership and working under a Dutch manager.

But if we lose out on him to Nottingham Forest and Schteve McLaren :(

Fourth_Official Fourth Official

The race for Wesley Verhoek look's like it will be head to head, Nottingham Forest vs Rangers

Rangers have fucked about with low bids again and now we'll end up in another fucking bidding war.

Fourth_Official Fourth Official

The race for Wesley Verhoek look's like it will be head to head, Nottingham Forest vs Rangers

Rangers have fucked about with low bids again and now we'll end up in another fucking bidding war.

Middle table Championship team or SPL Champions, playing in the Europa League and possibly the treble. Ah wait...forgot it's all down to wages now.

doh

C'mon Wesley.

Only way i can see him going to Forest is if we offer him a rediculously shite wage packet. Hes Dutch, he will have seen the De Boers, Numan, Mols etc all become legends and worshipped by us so i think were in the driving seat here.

Hes going on my shirt anyway IF we do sign him :happy:

Only way i can see him going to Forest is if we offer him a rediculously shite wage packet. Hes Dutch, he will have seen the De Boers, Numan, Mols etc all become legends and worshipped by us so i think were in the driving seat here.

Hes going on my shirt anyway IF we do sign him :happy:

Same mate, Here's hoping..