Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

Its great that he could play in the group stages, very happy to be wrong on that one! I knew about the rule, I just didn't think you could play for two teams in the same competition, so happy days!

Even more reason to sign him, and Fulham haven't even bid, so let's get some business done. Ally hinted yesterday that a bid had been made and they were waiting on an answer. We need a lift after yesterday, a good signing will help, especially with Bougie set to leave.

BBC sportsound are usually pretty accurate about any transfer rumours, hopefully get some news on their programme tonight. Hope the jambos stuff this hungarian team, not been good for scottish teams so far in Europe, and it reflects badly on us all when we underperform.

I am worried at lack of signings now after we went out last night

I fear bosman and loans now. Hope I'm wrong though

The best bosmans are long gone.

I spent about an hour looking at the top 100 goal scorers in europe last year.

There were about ten or eleven who were available in the summer, most of them have been snapped up now by teams no bigger than rangers, only a couple went to really big sides.

We are far too slow!

The best bosmans are long gone.

I spent about an hour looking at the top 100 goal scorers in europe last year.

There were about ten or eleven who were available in the summer, most of them have been snapped up now by teams no bigger than rangers, only a couple went to really big sides.

We are far too slow!

It has been many years since we have exploited the bosman market. Every year there are quality players going for nothing, and we never seem to be even credited with an interest

It has been many years since we have exploited the bosman market. Every year there are quality players going for nothing, and we never seem to be even credited with an interest

Hemed, Danns?

Agreed! (tu)

We need to do more homework and get in early, Boumsong and Prso were fantastish!

Did they mention possible destination?

Nope mentioned our name and Fulhams earlier on but not Ajax,

He was ok tonight but wouldnt judge him on that. Applauded the fans on the way off though but not in a "im offski" type way

Nope mentioned our name and Fulhams earlier on but not Ajax,

He was ok tonight but wouldnt judge him on that. Applauded the fans on the way off though but not in a "im offski" type way

Lets hope we get him. ADO may been keen to sell after missing out on the Europa League.