Roland Juhasz

Gaffbear

I agree we need to think long-term. Aside from the stupidity of Whitty and Bougie, last night was also what happens when you under invest in a squad over a long period which is supposed to be able to compete at a high level. Last night was absolutely not Ally's fault, just shows how much we need to pick our team up. If Mr Whyte has ambitions for us then should not be a problem.

Bougie is gone, Juhasz would be a fantastic replacement. The boy would be delighted to come as well. Unlike Verhoek he would be able to play in europa league, so let's get him signed ASAP and move on.

I think we will bid £3m since it's coming from Bougherra's sale. I also expect us to stll spend a bit too as Whyte will want automatic qualification for next season

We won't get that next year either. Unless we move up 3 or 4 places in the rankings between now and then.

I hought we were guarunteed it this year?

I think if we finish 1st in the league we go into the 3rd qualifying round, and if we finish 2nd we also go into the 3rd qualifying round. It's obviously better if we finish 1st as we would get a far easier route to the group stages.

I hought we were guarunteed it this year?

Unfortunately not. It's the same for the winner as it was this year, but 2nd place also get a chance to qualify unlike this year.

I think if we finish 1st in the league we go into the 3rd qualifying round, and if we finish 2nd we also go into the 3rd qualifying round. It's obviously better if we finish 1st as we would get a far easier route to the group stages.

Unfortunately not. It's the same for the winner as it was this year, but 2nd place also get a chance to qualify unlike this year.

that's baws :(

the good thing about Juhasz is the lad wants to come to us and boogie is off so 3 million might just do it as i cant see any team keeping players that dont want to play for them just like boogie

that's baws :(

Yep. :(

Seems unlikely we'll make the jump to 13th for next year either. Here's how things stand at the moment for next year (basically assuming all countries perform equally well this year. We lose the Uefa Cup final points next year so we need both us and the tarriers to do have a good run)

http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method4/crank2013.html

EDIT: Sorry - my mistake. That's for the year after next.

Yep. :(

Seems unlikely we'll make the jump to 13th for next year either. Here's how things stand at the moment for next year (basically assuming all countries perform equally well this year. We lose the Uefa Cup final points next year so we need both us and the tarriers to do have a good run)

http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method4/crank2013.html

EDIT: Sorry - my mistake. That's for the year after next.

29th :anguish:

I hate to say it but as long as we do better, I want them to do well in the europa league, we desperately need points. Imagine an OF final :lol::21:

29th :anguish:

I hate to say it but as long as we do better, I want them to do well in the europa league

It hurts to even think it. But it's true.

Are Hearts still in it? We need one of them to get involved too.

The fact remains we need him and about 4 others.

We're still in a competition that we can win and we have a league to win to so just cos we're out of a comp we had no chance of winning and more chance of humiliation in then we shiould wake up and see reality.

We are very short on quality and numbers and we need them to win what we enter now.

Yes We do mate the points are taken from were we finished last year. doesn't matter what happens this year (tu) aslong as we win the title this year we get 10million,

Anyway what happening with this signing

Yeah, and that was us ranked in 15th. 13th and above get automatic qualification for league winners.

Just read an interview with an old Anderlecht right back who says that Juhasz has his mind set on a move to Rangers. Make it happen

Lets hope so, I've never seen him play but from what people say he would be a great signing.