Roland Juhasz

Gaffbear

Source?

I thought I'd read it on here.

In an article that finished saying we had upped our offers for Juhasz - from £2.5m to £3m - and for Verhoek - from £1m to £1.6 or something.

Maybe not, maybe I'm just imagining it.

But we should be offering respectable bids for these players anyway.

Why? because we're the only club with proper reported interest? He says he wants to come? We are about to get £3m from bougherra? We need another CB?

We need to do the hard part, agree a fee with his club.

Here is a great article from him in the Anderlecht online page. Following last nights result

Rangers were eliminated yesterday in the preliminary round of the Champions League. Roland Juhasz, however this changes nothing. "For me it does not matter that the Rangers will not play in the Champions League," he says.

The Rangers have offered 1.5 and 2.2 million euros for Juhasz, but both proposals were rejected by Anderlecht. Qualification of the Rangers for the final qualifying round of the Champions League was able to give them additional financial arm strength, but that's not the case.

. Still do not think the Scottish club Juhasz him specify. . "Of course they would have been stronger financially if they were well qualified, but I still expect a new offer," said the Hungarian in Het Nieuwsblad.

Come on Mr Whyte the guy wants to come here

It's quite handy, isn't it? :D

Yes it is.

Some good words by the big man. It would seem a deal only has to be agreed with Anderlecht? It seems as though he must have an idea of what we are offering him etc

I reckon we'll either have him signed within the week, or it's going to be another Jelavic saga. Either way, I'd love to have him here, but for the sake of my patience, I really hope we get him sooner rather than later....

For Ally's sake more than most CW has to get deals done quickly. Not saying bid whatever teams want, but go in ask how much it will be and if we cant afford it move on

For Ally's sake more than most CW has to get deals done quickly. Not saying bid whatever teams want, but go in ask how much it will be and if we cant afford it move on

Exactly, I don't know how many times we've went in with ridiculously low offers when we know what we need to pay and then not willing to go anywhere near the asking price and pulling out.