Roland Juhasz

Gaffbear

They have a player who wants to leave and has publically said he really wants to join us. I can see them just taking the 3 million (if it is that) and we will have him pretty quickly. Do anderlecht really want to take the risk of playing with a player whos mind is elsewhere even though he insists he will give his all while he plays for Anderlecht ? Seems exactly the same as bougherra and we can see how thats ended.

Ally McCoist says Rangers have tabled new bids for Anderlecht defender Roland Juhasz and ADO Den Haag winger Wesley Verhoek.

The Gers manager confirmed on Friday the Ibrox side made their new offers on Wednesday but are yet to hear back from either club.

German international winger David Odonkor, who has been on trial at the club this week, has been allowed to leave but McCoist will take a second look at former Arsenal striker Rhys Murphy, who is currently training at the club.

Verhoek played for ADO in their Europa League exit at the hands of Omonia Nicosia on Thursday night, after which he spoke positively of a possible move to Nottingham Forest.

Rangers have already seen one bid rejected for the 24-year-old but are waiting on an answer from the Eredivisie side, who are understood to be keen to wait until after their weekend match with Vitesse before pressing ahead with transfer business.

The Ibrox club have also failed previously with two offers for Juhasz, with Anderlecht describing their second transfer bid last Thursday as “way below” their valuation.

Juhasz himself is keen on a move to Scotland after six years in Belgium and said on Thursday that Rangers’ Champions League exit hasn’t dampened his enthusiasm.

“For me it does not matter that the Rangers will not play in the Champions League,” he told Sportwereld. “Of course they would have been stronger financially if they had qualified, but I still expect a new bid.”

If Rangers' bid is accepted, Juhasz is likely to be a direct replacement for Madjid Bougherra, who has completed a move to join Qatari side Lekhwiya.

Kyle Bartley became the SPL champions' fourth signing of the summer on Thursday night, returning to the club on loan from Arsenal. Juan Manuel Ortiz, Lee Wallace and Dorin Goian have already moved to Ibrox, with Alejandro Bedoya agreeing pre-contract terms to join in January.

This guy has secretly been the target that has me the most excited this summer. He just looks like the complete package and a monster of a CB. He's been linked with huge clubs around Europe in the past and I'd be delighted if we could get a deal done for him.

This guy has secretly been the target that has me the most excited this summer. He just looks like the complete package and a monster of a CB. He's been linked with huge clubs around Europe in the past and I'd be delighted if we could get a deal done for him.

Totally agree with your view. I hope we really go hard after this guy. Would like to see him joined by the other guy from ADO. Im waiting to see what striker ally goes after. Thats a big area of needfor me

I dont like this "havent heard back yet" stuff

These are multi million pound purchases, Id appreciate if the others club made it a priority

This

Surley we can press for an answer? Even if the answer is "can we think about it for a day or two", no answer, to me atleast, looks alot like a rejection.

Not having a go at the club here but how the hell can you put a bid in for a player and not receive a response back, its a simly yes, no or maybe answer. 2 days ago we put a bid in for Juhasz and we went 9 days without hearing back from Den Haag about Verhoek doh

The way we have went about our business this summer does not give me much confidence when it comes to getting players in.

It has been rejection after rejection and we need quality players in but they cost money.

Yes they said 4million but even the player said this was unrealistic, he though he was only worth about 2-3. I expect 3 million would do it. The boy has talent, a regular international, loadsa experience.

Him and Dorin would be a fantastic pairing. We all know Davie is just here for one more year as cover and to progress his coaching/help the young players. Bartley is useful, but we need a CB pairing for the next 3-4 years, and these two would be the best we have had in a long time.

No new news then?

Rangers have already seen one bid rejected for the 24-year-old but are waiting on an answer from the Eredivisie side, who are understood to be keen to wait until after their weekend match with Vitesse before pressing ahead with transfer business.

The quote about waiting till after the weekend to press ahead with transfer business gives me alot of confidence we have got him basically. If it wasnt an acceptable offer it would be rejected. But this makes it seems as though they want him for this match then he can go next week.

Optimistic Loyal :uk:(tu)

The quote about waiting till after the week end to press ahead with transfer business gives me alot of confidence we have got him basically. If it wasnt an acceptable offer it would be rejected. But this makes it seems as though they want him for this match then he can go next week.

Optimistic Loyal :uk:(tu)

If you think about it we just seem something very similar.

Bougie....

(tu)

If you think about it we just seem something very similar.

Bougie....

(tu)

awk. forgot to that comparison in there but aye seems very similar (tu)