Roland Juhasz

Gaffbear

Ready made replacement for bougy, i hope allys been on the phone last night.

Also rf52 can You post that interview? Thanks in advance m8

Here yae go mate

It seems increasingly likely that Roland Juhasz Anderlecht trades in the Scottish club Glasgow Rangers. The player wants a new challenge.

The Hungarian is definitely a force transfer to Scotland. Glasgow Rangers heeft meer dan gewone interesse, maar is niet bereid om de gevraagde 5 miljoen euro neer te leggen. Rangers have more than ordinary interest, but is not prepared to the required 5 million euros to resign.

The interest from Rangers is very concrete and I will definitely show in British football. I do not want war with Anderlecht, because together we have built up good memories. I hope that the club puts me nothing in the way. For Financial I do not, this decision is purely sport. "

The defender adds that he does with heart and soul will continue to play for Anderlecht if they reject the bid from Scotland. Juhasz heeft nog een contract tot 2014 bij Anderlecht. Juhasz has a contract until 2014 with Anderlecht.

The 1st one is a new one and here is the other thing

However, Van Binst also mitigating circumstances. "A man like Biglia is very important for this Anderlecht, Safari is achieved when the left half and appears to have left to be. Deschacht, but years of fixed value, is months out, Juhasz is a transfer to Glasgow Rangers in his head, Molins six months is immediately unavailable, and Vargas is still wait. That's a lot to digest for a team

Cost us big time muff! Imo I don't think we will get him,anderlect aren't in the positition that they need to sell and I can't see them lowering there valuation and we won't pay what there wanting,5m euro is a lot o cash!

Anderlecht stopper Roland Juhasz insists he still wants to join Gers, who are understood to have put in a third bid of £3m for him. Juhasz said: "It doesn't matter to me that Rangers are out of the Champions League and I still expect them to bid for me."

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3734952/Gers-chief-Craig-Whyte-hits-back-at-critics.html#ixzz1U6k8XngD

Anderlecht stopper Roland Juhasz insists he still wants to join Gers, who are understood to have put in a third bid of £3m for him. Juhasz said: "It doesn't matter to me that Rangers are out of the Champions League and I still expect them to bid for me."

Love this guy already.

Sees the club for what it is seemingly. A huge step up.

Please Ally, Please.

Yeah, seems to be

I just worry that a high price like that limits other (several) positions that need to be addressed

That is a concern. We defo need at least 1 other top attacking player.

Another thing to consider is loans or even transfers arising from clubs trying to get players that dont make the squads off the books.

Might be able to squeeze the required signings in aswell as this guy.

Fingers crossed anyway (tu)

Goian, bartley and juhasz - for me - would sense the end of the cuellar deal.

Hope we get juhasz tbh, a younger option than cuellar however I'd take cuellar as well if everything was ok meaning cye efter pal to king broadfoot!

Goian, bartley and juhasz - for me - would sense the end of the cuellar deal.

Hope we get juhasz tbh, a younger option than cuellar however I'd take cuellar as well if everything was ok meaning cye efter pal to king broadfoot!

Broadfoot is cover for RB.

Scary as that sounds.