Roland Juhasz

Gaffbear

But we have young Cole... who is surely a more exciting prospect than Bombscare Broadfoot :mellow:

Don't know why people keep bringing Cole up, the talk going round Murray Park is that Ally wants shot of him. What I do know is that he thinks he's already made it, turning up late for training and spending too much time in the clubs and thats coming from one of our other youngsters.

Don't know why people keep bringing Cole up, the talk going round Murray Park is that Ally wants shot of him. What I do know is that he thinks he's already made it, turning up late for training and spending too much time in the clubs and thats coming from one of our other youngsters.

Silly attitude. Obviously doesn't know how lucky he is to have the job he has and to play for the club he does.

Silly attitude. Obviously doesn't know how lucky he is to have the job he has and to play for the club he does.

Seems to be the same attitude a lot of youngsters have though, but now Sinclair and his regime have left I think we'll see a difference in their commitment.

Seems to be the same attitude a lot of youngsters have though, but now Sinclair and his regime have left I think we'll see a difference in their commitment.

When did that happen?

Yeah when did this happen? Also, Sinclair doesn't have much say in first team matters. This is between Coisty and the management board.

When I last spoke to Adam he said Jim wasn't renewing and was leaving with Walter. He had a huge say on who got the chance for the first team, if you weren't in his clique then you weren't in the team (well known fact within MP).

Rangers have tabled a new bid for Anderlecht defender Roland Juhasz

Manager Ally McCoist confirmed on Friday the club made their new offer on Wednesday but are yet to hear back from the Belgian club.

Rangers have already failed with two offers for the Hungarian, with Anderlecht describing their second transfer bid last Thursday as “way below” their valuation.

Juhasz himself is keen on a move to Scotland after six years in Belgium and said on Thursday that Rangers’ Champions League exit hasn’t dampened his enthusiasm.

“For me it does not matter that the Rangers will not play in the Champions League,” he told Sportwereld. “Of course they would have been stronger financially if they had qualified, but I still expect a new bid.”

Yass :21: