New Home Top?!?

Chambo

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see quite a lot of people not buying the home top. A shame as Ibrox looks even better when everyone wears their new home top. I certainly wont be buying it.

i would buy that, that is the type of plain i like, it doesnt over emphasize like the red and white arrow/dash whatever you want to call it, shoulda put carling in but nice touch. have you seen VFL bochums shirt? i would like something like that with a bit more white in it.

here it is

BochumASS0607.jpg

i would buy that, that is the type of plain i like, it doesnt over emphasize like the red and white arrow/dash whatever you want to call it, shoulda put carling in but nice touch. have you seen VFL bochums shirt? i would like something like that with a bit more white in it.

here it is

BochumASS0607.jpg

Number one in fonds !!

Hearts new top even looks miles better. The design is like the England and Celta one

hearts.jpg

Id much prefer a shirt like this one with the umbro sign in the right place.

CeltaVigoHSS0607.jpg

here it is

BochumASS0607.jpg

Might be nice with a white collar. But I do like that top alot.

Here's one like it with a white collar, crappy quick photoshop though :P

rangerstop2mr1.jpg

here it is

BochumASS0607.jpg

Here's one like it with a white collar, crappy quick photoshop though :Prangerstop2mr1.jpg

Looks too much like a rugby top for me :pipeguy:

here it is

BochumASS0607.jpg

Here's one like it with a white collar, crappy quick photoshop though :Prangerstop2mr1.jpg

Was just going to say that.

here it is

BochumASS0607.jpg

Was just going to say that.

Easy mistake to make when you see Nacho shoot :rolleyes:

from the other picture with thomson and burke, it looks like silver foil down the sides, one part of it i dont like, apart from that, the rest seems to be growing on me, it has a weird white thing on the shoulder which looks like the same bit from the shoulder of the away top.

0,,5~3180930,00.jpg

This strip is just ghastly. Why do they feel the need to screw up the classic blue with those hideous flying V stripes at the top? Looks like they were tacked on as an afterthought. Unreal. Ditch those and that crap on the sides and maybe add a white V like on the NTL strip and you have something there. This is rank rotten.