Wake Up Rm People

WadeWilson

WAKE UP CALL TO SOME PEOPLE ON HERE:

Walter got more effort and performed miracles with this group of players... there are no bona-fide stars in this team whatsoever (Jelavic may... MAY... be the exception). Remember how Walter reacted when 'journalists' questioned the 'commitment' and 'bottle' of the squad... Walter gave them that stare and knew the claims were incredulous because... that is ALL they had to give. And they have been giving it for three seasons. In fucking abundance.

This was Walter's man-management... probably the best in the game. You only have to look at what he achieved with the national team... he dragged them from the depths and made them respectable and hard to beat. That is all he could do... people complaining that we don't throw the kitchen sink at teams in Europe. Reality check please.

Because of the aforementioned reasons about the squad and their limitations... they deserve to be cut some slack. They are playing Malmo. From Sweden. A country with a decent pedigree. This is a team who are half-way throught the season. I had to really fucking LAUGH at the dummies on here predicting 4 and 5 nil. No knowledge of fitba. Only Casey and Muff and a couple of others knew the score... and even their predictions look optimistic at this moment.

I understand that people have been brought up expecting success and expect more of the same. The tie is not over. Some people are throwing in the towel already. Just like they did on Saturday... pathetic, snivelling fools conceding the league title to the other mob. Get some fucking balls.

The way people are calling for Ally's head tonight is nothing short of disgusting. The same people were doing the same to Walter. Two absolute and bona-fide Rangers legends. The squad we have is way short on numbers and ability... apparently they are now short of support too...

They deserve better.

It's too early to slate him but it's fair to say this isn't good enough. The players need to take responsibility too. They aren't playing anywhere near their potential. They all need to step up and play.

I love Ally, he is my hero.

I just don't see this working though.... and it really pains me to say that.

Same here, I just don't think he's cut out for management. Just not the type. Isn't knee jerk either, I just find it's difficult to go from a manager of Walter Smith's pedigree and style to someone like Ally.

I love Ally, he is my hero.

I just don't see this working though.... and it really pains me to say that.

Exactly how I feel. Would love it more than anything for Ally and the team to succeed, but frankly I don't believe it will happen, which saddens me

If we played the traditional 4 at the back we would not have lost that goal, and the result would have been better. I have every right to vent my fury and anger at McCoist and that team. Who had 5 minutes after the game for the first HIGH-HORSE thread ? PISH.

Way too many square passing pass the buckers in our side,wheres the craft and guile? played off the park and 2nd best by a mile to a mid table Swedish side, thank fuck for our goalie or that could have been a real doing.

The bit about the squad lacking ability?

Apart from Diouf, Bartley & Healy, this is the exact same fucking squad that started last season only minus Miller.

What the fuck has happened? Something has happened since then, and it is clear to see.

Ally is a Rangers hero, so was/is John Gregg, doesn't mean to say they have what it takes to manage at the highest level.

No CL football means all the hard work of last season means nothing in terms of money rewards.

This is not good enough, we never looked like a decent side tonight....who takes the blame?

I love Ally and he has my complete backing.

But there will only be so long that I can handle him pplaying both Edu and McCulloch together as CM's.

Now Davis was just as bad as either of them tonight and Whitakker was truly god awful but with Edu and McCulloch we literally have no balance in midfield.

I don't know how this can't be seen. If this continues when Ness is fully fit, and (hopefully) Bedoya and Goodwillie come in then I predict it won't take that long until a lot of people turn on Ally.

I think it is too early to start calling for Ally to be finished at this stage. BUT this is basically the same team that Walter Smith dragged through all the problems that we had to get to 3 in a row and right now McCoist's tactics have been poor and nobody can defend that. I will wait until the next 2 league games to see if the tactics are changed but if they are not then his time could be up very early.

Give Ally a break. That's just his second game ffs. Of course it is a terrible result but we can still turn it around next week. I'm not worried, rather frustrated.

As for the people who call for his head and who called for WS head last season... stupid cunts. No fucking brain. doh

I have said Ally will live or die by the sword of results, tonight was fucking embarrassing.

Ally set up again all wrong Whittaker is a liability no ifs or buts.

Midfield non exsistant McCulloch and Edu in same team its not going to work.

No change in the 2nd half Ally looked clueless no shape in this team or heart fucking gutless.

The tactics in the second half were piss poor, either Edu or McCulloch should have been replaced by a more forward thinking player, but he has no one on the bench, so the anger or questions should be aimed at Whyte or Smith or who ever sets the transfer policy as we are still very short in depth and especially skill. I am sorry but Edu and McCulloch are not the answer to our midfield, one is shite and one is done and need replaced, Whittaker has had 2 poor games but we have no replacements, so dont blame Ally yet as he has not been given all the tools to work with yet

To early to say yet.but if am being honest like many other bears a had ma doubts about mcoist.in saying that calling for his head just now is fucking stupid.

Maybe I'm wrong but I feel that Ally should have tried his hand at managing at a smaller club before he stepped straight into Walter's shoes. I have a feeling that no matter how hard he tries there will be many who cannot see him, both as a genuine manager or as Walters successor.

If he had spent a couple of years at the likes of Killie or down south somewhere he could have come in with a management track record and subsequently, some sort of evidence that he has what it takes to manage a football team. As it stands, a shaky start has meant that there are already many amongst our own support questioning whether or not he really has what it takes.

The tactics in the second half were piss poor, either Edu or McCulloch should have been replaced by a more forward thinking player, but he has no one on the bench, so the anger or questions should be aimed at Whyte or Smith or who ever sets the transfer policy as we are still very short in depth and especially skill. I am sorry but Edu and McCulloch are not the answer to our midfield, one is shite and one is done and need replaced, Whittaker has had 2 poor games but we have no replacements, so dont blame Ally yet as he has not been given all the tools to work with yet