• McCulloch
    • Jelavic
    • Naismith

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Naismith appears to have gone back under his shell. Healy must be wondering why he's not even in contention when a makeshift right mid's missing absolute sitters in important games. McCoist shouldve went for a warm up after that.

Greegs obviously, kept us in it time and time again. Jelavic for setting up two golden opportunities for Naismith. Any other night and he would have left the pitch with two assists. Ortiz scrapes it aswell for me, he played some neat intelligent balls. Too intelligent for the rest of the team though.

Interesting to see that even though Edu and McCulloch are getting slaughtered, they both have more votes than Whittaker. Was he the worst player in the Rangers team tonight?

the 5 votes they got should be treated with extreme suspicion in my book (tu)

:whittaker: Worst player for second game in in a row. :disappointment:

if i would have a job secure for the next 5 years i would be relaxed, too.

jürgen klopp told german television ARD last week: i don't know if we can challenge for the bundesliga-title this year. but what i do know is that we need competition - in a positive sense - for every position in our team. i do not work with 11 players. i work with 25 - and all are part of my plans.

at the moment i can't see any competition in rangers' first XI. as long as edu and mcculloch play in central midfield we will not get results.

passmarks for last night: alan mcgregor

we need a miracle in sweden to avoid another levski, aek athens oder ifk gothenburg...

McGregor 9/10- kept us in this tie.

Wallace- 6/10- didnt look out of place, did the basics which is more than can be said about the rest.

Ortiz- 5/10- tried to make things happen.

Dont get how davis gets pass marks, the one time he tried to make a run and set something up came late in the second half.

Not many will agree with me here or like this but I thought that was Jelavic's poorest game in a Rangers jersey. Maybe not through any fault of his own, he was isolated and lacked support and supply, to the extent where he became the supply. He looked in too much of a hurry when he got the ball into the box. However his ability speaks for itself and I dont worry about him for this weekend.

Btw, the 3 votes for jig and the 6 for edu, are they jokes?

Ortiz a big improvement from Saturday, no doubt that Mad Vlad would have improved the team, he will be a big miss as he was just getting to grips with the SPL.

Going on recent form the Lafferty injury is costing us.

We hammered teams in the last few weeks of the season, now I'm troubled by going to Perth on Saturday...

Whittaker ?? makes Mark Wilson look like Roberto Carlos ........ defo have Broadfoot before him and Wylde before Edu or a moderator on here before Edu........or that bird from Coronation Street in the wheelchair...