***The Official Malmo FF vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

I'll give you Wylde but Ortiz? :huh:

Ortiz, despite lacking an obvious pace, looks very tricky and if played on the right-hand side could cause Malmo a lot of problems.

Just no McCulloch & Edu in the centre of mid please Ally. Doesn't work and it never will. Davis in the centre with McCulloch. Wylde on the left, Naismith and Jela up top. Whit, Bougherra, Papac/Goian, Wallace at the back.

Not sure who I would have on the right. Don't really rate Ortiz as he can't seem to beat a man and has not much pace. Maybe stick Naismith on the right and put Healy or Fleck up top with Jela.

EDIT - Just saw the team, FFS Ally. McCulloch & Edu in the same team again. This is going to be a struggle.

What a balls line up.

Just no McCulloch & Edu in the centre of mid please Ally. Doesn't work and it never will. Davis in the centre with McCulloch. Wylde on the left, Naismith and Jela up top. Whit, Bougherra, Papac/Goian, Wallace at the back.

Not sure who I would have on the right. Don't really rate Ortiz as he can't seem to beat a man and has not much pace. Maybe stick Naismith on the right and put Healy or Fleck up top with Jela.

Too late..

Poor team selection in my opinion;

• Ortiz on the left 003.gif
  • Edu and McCulloch in the centre 003.gif
  • Davis, our best midfielder, shunted out onto the right 003.gif
  • Papac centre back isn't ideal either 003.gif

If we go out tonight, the backlash from our fans, and rightly so to an extent, could be fairly severe. Not one of us would have picked that eleven I bet.

we need to play with energy pride and passion and a desire to win for the jersey,the 13th man wont be there tonight(at least not officialy)but each player must know that there are bears all over the world glued to their laptops,tvs and raidios willing them on and hoping that they bust a gut in pursuit of the success we NEED this season,so c'mon GERS Step up and PLAY.....WATP

So it's Davis right, Ortiz left, McCulloch and Edu in the middle... shite midfield.

I cant believe he thinks those two in the middle is the way forward. Long 90 minutes ahead. Apart from anything else I think Ortiz is wasted on the left. To me he looks a good player despite a lot of criticism he has had on here.