***The Official Malmo FF vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Mcculloch starts again . I'm coming to the end of my tether with this imposter .

Thank fuck I'm going to the pub to watch this tonight , at least I can drink to blur out his inept performance tonight .

I was quietly confident of a 3 - 1 victory tonight , but after seeing the line up I'm not so sure .

I think 1 win in 22 games in Europe should tell mccoist we should change it, but nah edu and mcculloch persist and players out of position as well.

We go out tonight and I'm sorry but mccoist will be under intense pressure.

I think 1 win in 22 games in Europe should tell mccoist we should change it, but nah edu and mcculloch persist and players out of position as well.

We go out tonight and I'm sorry but mccoist will be under intense pressure.

I agree, and rightly so. However, I have a feeling we will sneak through tonight even with the dynamic duo in the middle of the park.

I think it will be a 4-5-1 actually. At least this means Davis will play in the centre.

Remember how good Wylde was against PSV in the second leg? And how he played in our last 5 games of last season where we played the best we had in the whole season?

He doesn't have the nads to drop them, it's quite clear.

Unless either is sold, they will continue to start in the middle together.

It's disgraceful, it really is.

RANGERS will go in to tonight's crucial Champions League qualifier without Dorin Goian despite the Romanian being cleared to play by UEFA.

The central defender is carrying a hamstring injury and will miss out meaning a return to the heart of the defence for Sasa Papac.

The Bosnian played on the left side of midfield on Saturday against St Johnstone but the loss of Goian means Rangers will start with the side that finished the first tie against Malmo eight days ago.

Ally McCoist's decision now will be how to shape those eleven players to best prepare them for the task of overturning that first leg deficit.

With Nikica Jelavic and Steven Naismith in good scoring form, McCoist will look to the pair for the strikes to turn the tie round, while hoping for a repeat of the clean sheet achieved at McDiarmid Park on Saturday.

Rangers: McGregor; Whittaker, Bougherra, Papac, Wallace; McCulloch, Edu; Naismith, Davis, Ortiz; Jelavic.

Gregg Wylde being kept out the team because he isn't signing a contract is pathetic if true. Also I wish I was edu, able to play as bad as I like and still be first pick for the greatest club in the world.

Jealous :(