***The Official Malmo FF vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

I see the negativity has begun already! I think we we will scrape a 2-1 win and go through.

Come on lads, big performance needed.

Not an ideal line up but it's done, lets get behind the team

Negativity?

Have you watched Edu and McCulloch play together? Rangers are starting with 9 men going into this match.

Negativity?

Have you watched Edu and McCulloch play together? Rangers are starting with 9 men going into this match.

I agree with your point, they are both awful. But did anyone actually expect Ally to drop them? They were always going to start this game

It's hardly rocket science.

You pick either or with Davis in the middle. Then Ortiz and Wylde on the wings.

Wylde and Ortiz aren't any better than Edu or Mculloch

And btw I'm not disagreeing with you, they are both shambolic players . Just don't see any other options in the middle of the park

Hate to say it. But we're only being served up the same negativity in Europe that we got from Walter.

Different Chef - same Menu.

If we don't go through, Ally will need to be prepared to take the blame.

I'm praying for him as the lack of signings obviously isn't helping.

That's your opinion and tonight may be different with a formation change which has calmed me down a bit.

But there are better options than those 2 together in the middle of a 4-4-2. That is just how I see it.

And btw I'm not disagreeing with you, they are both shambolic players . Just don't see any other options in the middle of the park

How can you possibly compare a very poor defensive-midfielder and a failed-striker to a vastly experienced La Liga winger and a 20 year-old winger that's only broken into the side over the last 6 months without a long-enough spell to show if he's consistent or not?

Davis isn't a winger and Ortiz is a right sided player, so why ruin the midfield with Davis on the right and Ortiz on the left... not to mention basically no creativity with they other two at CM. Wylde, McCulloch, Davis, Ortiz is a 10x better midfield!