***The Official Malmo FF vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

people are over reacting to edu/mcculloch thing..we've still won the league 3 times in last 3 seasons with this pairing at times.

i personally like mcculloch, edu i cant stand, but you never know... we could romp tonight. theres 11 players on the pitch. not 2

Ortiz, despite lacking an obvious pace, looks very tricky and if played on the right-hand side could cause Malmo a lot of problems.

While he's very slow I'd also have him in there, decent bit of movement from him and he's comfortable on the ball which in times like tonight is vital.

people are over reacting to edu/mcculloch thing..we've still won the league 3 times in last 3 seasons with this pairing at times.

i personally like mcculloch, edu i cant stand, but you never know... we could romp tonight. theres 11 players on the pitch. not 2

The pair of them are awful and our biggest weakness right now by a mile.

These 2 will be the biggest weakness that Malmo will try and exploit.

An awful pairing.

I'm a doubter now ? How so ?

your reaction to the line up ' couldnt believe what i was witnessing '

bit strong to two players that you arent keen on? the other 9 not capabable of beating a team mid table in sweden?

How can you possibly compare a very poor defensive-midfielder and a failed-striker to a vastly experienced La Liga winger and a 20 year-old winger that's only broken into the side over the last 6 months without a long-enough spell to show if he's consistent or not?

I'm talking about tonights team selection

The pair of them are awful and our biggest weakness right now by a mile.

These 2 will be the biggest weakness that Malmo will try and exploit.

An awful pairing.

ok... i respect peoples rights to not like players, like ive said, im not an edu fan..but we have plenty of other quality players on the pitch that can do damage... if malmo are constantly tryign to go through mcculloch and edu surely the cbs and wide players just close into middle of park and cut them off