***Inverness CT vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Utter pish

Make no mistake about this, this Inverness team is absolute shite and there for the taking, yet Mr Negativity still sets us out 4-5-1 with 2 holding midfielders and a right winger on the left

Pretty much this. Although I'm not condoning shit refereeing, we should have enough to overcome this shite Inverness side.

if edu was a new player his performances this season would have people raving about him.

Bollocks

He's been woeful in every game bar Malmo away

It's now got to the point that if he makes his way into the box once or twice, some people insist he's having a good game

I must be watching a different game to those who insist that Edu's having a good game

And remember how much i backed him last season, so i certainly not a blinkered hater or whatever

He cost Jelavic a goal and has done his usual hiding act bar one run and cross

Would not be a matchday thread if there was not clowns such as Jack the Ripper, macavoy and Drewboy only contributing negative posts about Edu.

Edu has played very well yet people are calling for him to be subbed, calling him a dickhead, clown etc.

Absolutely pathetic from so called Rangers fans. :anguish:

Played very well in the first half and deserve to be a couple up at least, onside goal for me and at least two stonewall

penalties.

Our standards must have dropped Dramatically if you think edu has played well. Sick of him getting a game!