***Inverness CT vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

In this game he has played brilliantly.

Got some way to matching Adam though who's been doing it for a couple of years.

Ness has the potential to be a wonderful player.

Ness has more quality than Adams ever had and will ever have . The one guy who actually looks like he could become a great player .......and we have not had one of them for years .

So a dis-allowed goal that should've stood, 3 penalty claims 2 stone wallers without doubt. If we needed more proof that the refs are shitebags then there it is. Imagine if these decisions went against mhanky fc? Lenny would be in meltdown.

Finish these cunts Rangers, a bit sharper up top and we'll get a few

In this game he has played brilliantly.

Got some way to matching Adam though who's been doing it for a couple of years.

Ness has the potential to be a wonderful player.

Ok, to put it a better way, Ness is more talented than Adam. And is a much tidier player. Knows when to keep it simple.

Ahh I see. I should have realised that to be fair doh

The officials are terrible and Euan Norris is always a terrible referee for us. He either supports them or just hates the Rangers with a fucking passion.

We'll win this game 2-0 I think.

Yeah spot on bud shocking from the ref :( and i hope your correct about the 2-0 we gotta change this and get jelly some delivery wylde left ortiz RIGHT ;)

I don't think Edu, Ortiz or Broadfoot are bringing that much to the game but they have not been rank either. Shame about Bartley but good for Ross Perry.  Defensively we have been okay anyway. The real problem is that this type of performance is pretty predictable when you play without wingers. It's iike strangers playing on the left and only Kirk on the right.  Wylde need to come on for Ortiz,  put Naismith wide right and bring on Hemmings for Edu. I hope it ends up like that anyway. Bit windy for a decent game so any win will do. WATP

I wish you all would stop moaning about edu he is in the team get used to it and ffs support him no wonder the lads got no confidence when we are all on his back all of the time :disappointment:

Yeah I'm sure he's sitting there in the dressing room right now reading some people's negative comments and is about to top himself.

I wish you all would stop moaning about edu he is in the team get used to it and ffs support him no wonder the lads got no confidence when we are all on his back all of the time :disappointment:

yeah cause what we post in this forum gets transmitted onto the pitch

hmmm

edu has it in his power to be a rangers legend, instead he's turning into a complete laughable flop

all up to him, a lot of our fans are just honestly fed up with him playing so poor while young players like ness didn't get a look in - goes for mcculoch 2, but he was dropped.

and before the tards start attacking me, go and look at ALL my posts in this thread, i have given edu credit when he's done well

why do the tards like to think they are edu's sole saviours and like to draw a clear line between the edu haters and lovers? pathetic i think

I have to say I've enjoyed the patience of the play. A few wasted long balls from the back aside, we have kept possession far better than usual and, were it not for one of the worst refereeing performances I've seen in years, we'd be a few goals up too.

keeping the ball means nothing when you cannot break down their backline

the final ball into the strikers has been fucking abysmal :(

I know he's only been on for 10-15 minutes but Ross Perry hasn't won any header he's had to as of yet. He almost looks a bit nervy, which is understandable.

Hopefully he picks up a bit.

EDIT: Right on cue, he volleys the ball out of the park. :lol:

keeping the ball means nothing when you cannot break down their backline

the final ball into the strikers has been fucking abysmal :(

We already broke down their backline and should have had a few penalties too. There's only so much you can do when the referee won't let you score. We haven't been THAT toothless.