David Goodwillie

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.thescotti...g-his-time.html

Said many times , he had no intention of signing for us ..........another McCoist embarrassment .........

i feel for all these people who are easy embarrassed, you like to mention it on a daily basis, are you really that embarrassed, if so id say stop worrying what others think, then again people like to say it with a smile on there face

It was an embarrassing headline, in the article he jsaid how his agent had to keep his head clear that day he was down signing for Blackburn and not on Rangers. He also was glad to just be able to get on with his football down South.

All fair comments, not once did he say he wouldn't join us, just that others thought he shouldn't.

i feel for all these people who are easy embarrassed, you like to mention it on a daily basis, are you really that embarrassed, if so id say stop worrying what others think, then again people like to say it with a smile on there face

McCoist has been an embarrassment all the way through this mess . Miller even said that Mackay was on the phone daily for weeks before he signed for Cardiff and he never heard once from McCoist ........

McCoist has been an embarrassment all the way through this mess . Miller even said that Mackay was on the phone daily for weeks before he signed for Cardiff and he never heard once from McCoist ........

As i said stop feeling embarrassed about anythng and everything, you have kinda overdone the embarrassing comments for a lifetime

What a misleading title to that article. At no point does he say that, or even intimate that. He said nothing negative about us, just that he wanted to play in the EPL, and who can blame him. Week in, week out against ICT, Motherwell, etc, or Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal...also earning a shit load money. If he doesn't love our club, it's hardly surprising he would go there.

"If I stayed in Scotland I don't know if I could have gone to Tesco for my shopping without getting hassled."

someone needs to tell him they do deliveries these days.....

Aye but I enjoy running about with the trolley, maybe big Dave is the same.

"If I stayed in Scotland I don't know if I could have gone to Tesco for my shopping without getting hassled."

someone needs to tell him they do deliveries these days.....

Maybe fuckwit you should look in the mirror and ask yourself why then.

Perhaps your time locked in a cupboard/locker at United didn't have the desired effect after all.

You want to act the big man then people will continue to want to knock you down.

Look at Neil Lennon as an example.

Good riddance to a walking time bomb who had no real desire in signing for us which was patently obvious during this entire saga.

I stated weeks ago on here and more recently that if a player truly wants to join Rangers then we will sign them.

Goodwillie and Juhasz being two examples of players who when it came to the crunch didn't want to join us so fuck them.

Have a Rep mate, bang on!

I don't think he can be the big rangers fan that everybody thought he was. I mean ok every now and then ur going to get some hassle off some earl of haig for playing with the gers, but if he was a real bluenose he would handle that. Anyway If he want to join some relegation fodder like Blackburn fuck I'm I say.

I saw him being interviewed the other day and he really does seem quite a simple fella, even for a footballer. Houston has obviously told him to go down south, and fair enough, I think his intentions were honourable enough. But I don't think Goodwillie would have been very difficult to influence. If Houston had told him he couldn't miss his chance to go to Rangers then I'm sure he would have been here in a shot.

Fair play to the lad, you have to say the right thing to appease the fans you play for.