***The Official Motherwell vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Stories circulating McKay will stay in Oz until September some time. Not sure if true.

Bedoya may well feature though at the expense of Ortiz possibly. If Ally starts that new lad on the left..............

The kids wont get a sniff mate, Ally is now fighting for his job and he will go with what he knows, experience!

You are right about the kids, but we need some spark and Hutton cant be worse than what we have seen so far; Ness is injured yet again; and Hemmings? looks a likelier partner for Jelavic than an unfit Lafferty. Play Naismith coming up behind them as that is his best position.

Why the heck wont Ally play Wylde out left or Ortiz out right? One is left footed and the other right footed so play them in their natural positions. Ortiz looks a bust already I am sorry to say.

You are right about the kids, but we need some spark and Hutton cant be worse than what we have seen so far; Ness is injured yet again; and Hemmings? looks a likelier partner for Jelavic than an unfit Lafferty. Play Naismith coming up behind them as that is his best position.

Why the heck wont Ally play Wylde out left or Ortiz out right? One is left footed and the other right footed so play them in their natural positions. Ortiz looks a bust already I am sorry to say.

Huttons another one like the rest, he doesnt create and he doesnt break up play, hes just a tidy centre mid. I love Nessi and Hemmings looked the part pre season but now the going has got tough, we will be lucky to see these kids.

Wylde isnt playing because he wont sign a new deal, and rightly so imo. Ortiz wide right it would seem is a no brainer but Ally refuses to put him there. Ortiz cannot communicate with his team mates and is in a straneg country for the first time in his life, it will be hard to adjust, he needs help on and off the park. He now has a team mate who can speak Spanish into help him(Bedoya), maybe that will settle him down a bit. I feel sorry for the lad tbh.

Huttons another one like the rest, he doesnt create and he doesnt break up play, hes just a tidy centre mid. I love Nessi and Hemmings looked the part pre season but now the going has got tough, we will be lucky to see these kids.

Wylde isnt playing because he wont sign a new deal, and rightly so imo. Ortiz wide right it would seem is a no brainer but Ally refuses to put him there. Ortiz cannot communicate with his team mates and is in a straneg country for the first time in his life, it will be hard to adjust, he needs help on and off the park. He now has a team mate who can speak Spanish into help him(Bedoya), maybe that will settle him down a bit. I feel sorry for the lad tbh.

I agree with that, but if we continue playing McCulloch and Edu as our CM partnership then no trophies this year.

Just pray that Bedoya is good fast and energetic; that McKay is a great left mid; that we sign a good quality striker and get in more pace and creativity. We need all of that otherwise Whyte will make changes.

I agree with that, but if we continue playing McCulloch and Edu as our CM partnership then no trophies this year.

Just pray that Bedoya is good fast and energetic; that McKay is a great left mid; that we sign a good quality striker and get in more pace and creativity. We need all of that otherwise Whyte will make changes.

I am very excited about Bedoya and McKay. The striker, which we badly need, has to be quality, real quality worthy of playing next to Jelavic, the big man needs serious help up there. I can feel his pain watching the team struggle.

Ideal team when everyone is fit:

__________McGregor____________

Bocanera__Goian_Bartley__Wallace

Bedoya____Davis__Ness____McKay

______Naismith________________

____________Jelavic___________

If Ness is still injured id put Ortiz in at CM, he just doesn't look like a winger.