*** The Official Rangers Vs. Nk Maribor Thread ***

Jamie1807

Said against Malmo away, first goal and we'd stroll it. Sadly I didn't account for two of our players stupidity.

A nice early goal would be great, settle our nerves, lift the crowd even more after this weekend and the opposition will shite themselves.

Said against Malmo away, first goal and we'd stroll it. Sadly I didn't account for two of our players stupidity.

A nice early goal would be great, settle our nerves, lift the crowd even more after this weekend and the opposition will shite themselves.

Hopefully mate.

This is such a huge game.

Hopefully mate.

This is such a huge game.

(tu)

I'd liken it to the Maritimo game during the original Helicopter Sunday season. I have a feeling it'll be a similar night, hopefully with the same outcome. Although without the need for penalties. :D

I'm sure Edu will play if available.

Bocanegra bound to come in for Perry.

Please no Ortiz on left.

Please Wylde on left.

Please no Lee McCulloch.

It really is as simple as that, come on Ally be brave and drop your mate. he's said he's hoping he is back on BBC website..this worries me.

still underestimating i see.. you'll be sacking your coach pretty soon imo, gettin kicked out of europe is bad for a club like yours. :)

I'm not underestimating anything. Rangers were poor last week against a poor side. We gave you too much time and space on the ball. If we do the same this week I fear the worst. If we pressure you and play high up the pitch your arses will collapse and we will take 2 or 3 goals off you lot.