Diouf Return ?

CraigR#10

He is probably the most hated man in football who spits on people. He is a disgusting man and has been banned from doing football activities in his own country? You want this guy at our magnificent club? No thanks.

He done fuckall anyways except his goal vs Sporting Lisbon which i'm thankful for.

Diouf return? .. NAW

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He contributed nothing and came across as more interested in playing to the gallery than playing football. If he wasn't a wind up merchant nobody would want him. He didn't earn the right to act the way he did he was carried to success by harder working professional players and I would be stunned if ally was the least bit interested. And yet gain he's over 30 and on high wages so even on a financial level I'd say no.

He is probably the most hated man in football who spits on people. He is a disgusting man and has been banned from doing football activities in his own country? You want this guy at our magnificent club? No thanks.

He done fuckall anyways except his goal vs Sporting Lisbon which i'm thankful for.

Diouf return? .. NAW

He was banned from playing for his country for bringing up the corruption in African football.

For me it was his notoriety not his footballing ability that got the Scum all hot and bothered, whilst they were focusing all their famous racist bile on Diouf, Walter was quietly working away undermining Lemon's season. Clever trick by the old Fox but don't think we can pull that one on them again even though they are pretty Dhim. :sherlock:

I really do not understand why the majority seem to be so against the thought of Diouf signing again..

If he takes a drop in wages to a level the club are happy to pay. And, more importantly, he wants to play for us.. Whats the problem?

He is one of the few with a very assured first touch and control. He isn't going to beat a man for pace but he has other qualities.

If he wants to join, and Ally wants to sign him, I'll welcome him with open arms!

No Surrender El Hadji Diouf.