Mourinho Drops Casillas For Brokering Peace With Barcelona

JamieD

I would be pretty happy if Ally stopped Whittaker and co hangin about with the Lego Eater on his days off

Surely this is a piss take. Although I hate Brown, I would be more annoyed if Ally gave him the satisfaction of knowing he was getting to us. I prefer the attitude 'let them act like animals and disrespectful cunts and we will keep our heads high'

I would be pretty happy if Ally stopped Whittaker and co hangin about with the Lego Eater on his days off

Sure, but would you be happy if he dropped our long-serving captain for being so professional as to tryi to smooth things over with the Lego Eater so that international games weren't affected by an ugly atmosphere?

It's pretty unbelievable sounding, even for Mourinho, that this might be true but if it is he's beyond the pale.

You want to run a dictatorship where we tell players who they are allowed to talk to?

He acts like a total moron, he's beaten barca oncce he should be proud of that rather then his petty childish games when he loses to them! his actions in that game pepe was sent off was pathetic, barca had about 85%possesion up till that point and that was at the bernabeu, when the fuck was he actually planning on winning this tie??

the way he sat in the box laughing brought the game into a total farce , it was the best thing that could happen to them that game as it was only a matter of time till they got fucked!!!