McMillan Goian Bocanegra Papac

Naismith Davis McKay Wylde

Jelavic Lafferty

But I reckon we'll see;

McGregor

Whittaker Goian Bocanegra Papac

Naismith Davis Edu Wylde

Jelavic Lafferty

Either way, The Rangers 4-0 Dundee Utd, Jelavic (3), Goian.

The team I would like to see is:

McGregor

Ortiz Goian Bocanegra Papac

Naismith Davis Mckay Wylde

Lafferty Jelavic

I would NOT have Ortiz anyplace in the team - biut trying him at right back seems strange - is it because of the number of shit tackles he makes and fouls he gives away ?

Striker? wacko.gif

No. As in a player who is not technically suited to playing a controlling type role in midfield. A player who is fast, nippy and is best higher up the park or out wide.

If people think he is going to play CM and be composed on that ball and control play then I think they will be let down in my opinion.

No. As in a player who is not technically suited to playing a controlling type role in midfield. A player who is fast, nippy and is best higher up the park or out wide.

If people think he is going to play CM and be composed on that ball and control play then I think they will be let down in my opinion.

Fans dont know what to expect from Bedoya, for me thats what is exciting, i cant wait to see him in action to see what he can bring to our team.

(tu)

Boca wont be dropped ffs and i doubt McKay will start. I think Ally will go 4-5-1 with Naisy and Laffs wide of Jelavic.

McGregor

Whittaker

Goian

Bocanegra

Papac

Edu

McCulloch (If fit)

Davis

Naismith

Lafferty (If fit)

Jelavic

Shit team ti go wi your shite attitude!

Fans dont know what to expect from Bedoya, for me thats what is exciting, i cant wait to see him in action to see what he can bring to our team.

(tu)

I suppose you are correct.

All I'm saying is that people who have him playing CM in their "potential" line-ups may be thinking he is the type of CM we have been needing, as in a composed ball winner who can play a bit and control a match/start attacks etc. I can see McKay in that role possibly. Not that I'm saying Mckay is going to be all of these things, I just think he is more likely to be that player.

I just see Bedoya as more of an attacking player who can play right across the midfield and his main assets are his pace and willingness to burst a gut (almost literally) for the team. Combine that with decent technique and I think we've got a really good player. Thats what makes me compare him with Novo.

Regardless of my opinion though I think its fair to say we are all looking forward to seeing what Bedoya and McKay can do.

All I'm saying is that people who have him playing CM in their "potential" line-ups may be thinking he is the type of CM we have been needing, as in a composed ball winner who can play a bit and control a match/start attacks etc. I can see McKay in that role possibly. Not that I'm saying Mckay is going to be all of these things, I just think he is more likely to be that player.

I just see Bedoya as more of an attacking player who can play right across the midfield and his main assets are his pace and willingness to burst a gut (almost literally) for the team. Combine that with decent technique and I think we've got a really good player. Thats what makes me compare him with Novo.

Regardless of my opinion though I think its fair to say we are all looking forward to seeing what Bedoya and McKay can do.

Cannot wait to find out what we have in those two players. Hoping for some bite and creativity. Please be better than Ortiz!

I agree Gary. (tu)

Massive match!

A win here and it would be the perfect boost before next Sunday.

I think McKay is going to be a cracking signing for us, going to be extremely interesting to see where we deploy him and how he fits in. The same could be said for Bedoya but I know less about him, and can't really predict how he's going to turn out.