Deadline Day Transfers Thread

Skelf

Sky Sports sources understand that Everton striker Jermaine Beckford has joined Leicester - while the Foxes have renewed their interest in striker Nikica Jelavic.

The big-spending Championship outfit saw a bid for Beckford rejected earlier this month but returned to talks with Everton about a beat-the-deadline move

It appears this has proved successful and the Foxes have finally landed their man in a £3million switch.

Meanwhile, Leicester boss Sven Goran Eriksson is also believed to be considering a renewed move for Rangers ace Jelavic after having an initial £6.5million bid rejected.

ohhhhhhhhhh nnnoooooooooooooo

1 loan out on the final day..

Arguable the most underwhelming window ever.

I think we were better off with Lloyds running us. (Joke)

You are a fucking idiot tbh!

7 players in and our best players tied up to new deals! Right you are. Fuck off and support the taigs!

Get a sense of humour ya fcuking Prick... I wrote I was joking....

Im not talking about the bit with the bank! You are boring the pants right off of me now tbh. Your constant moaning and groaning.

7 players in and Shagger and Davo remain. I am ecstatic with that. I will also reserve judgement on the players brought in untill they get a decent chance in the team.

why can we not rip up beatties contract and make space for some1 else ?

'Cause he'll sue us for loss of earnings. He's on a fair bob as I understand it. Rumoured to be around the £20k mark. He's not going to want to give that up.

We were apparently wanting to let him go on loan and still pay half his wages, but there's been no takers.

Maybe the lad thinks he still has something to offer. I doubt it though.