Deadline Day Transfers Thread

Skelf

your thinkin of makhtar N'diaye (spelling)

N'Guessan played for us as well, before he went to lincoln city, although off the top of my head i just can't remember who signed him for us, maybe big eck. i do know he was one of the most highly rated youngsters in france at the time and the french were raging when we nicked him according to martin bain

Is there any other free agents out there that are worth signing??

I fear , as mentioned above, that the Beattie money is to pave the way for diuof to come back :(

He is mince, people who don't see that are blind. He was good 8 year ago but not now, he brings very little to our team

People loved him because the tims hated him, that was all.

Also if diuof returns it give the media another stick to beat us with, an big vocal stick where as commentators can go as far as to call one of our players a scum bag and sewer rat live on national TV (fuck you burley). Dont know if I can be doing with that shite again this season

Is there any other free agents out there that are worth signing??

I fear , as mentioned above, that the Beattie money is to pave the way for diuof to come back :(

He is mince, people who don't see that are blind. He was good 8 year ago but not now, he brings very little to our team

People loved him because the tims hated him, that was all.

Also if diuof returns it give the media another stick to beat us with, an big vocal stick where as commentators can go as far as to call one of our players a scum bag and sewer rat live on national TV (fuck you burley). Dont know if I can be doing with that shite again this season

Possibly McFadden?

Lets just see how Bedoya and Mckay do when they come in. It doesnt take lots of players to make a team just take it up a notch. Mckay and Bedoya could add that bit that we need between defence and midfield.

Also remember how Jelavic and Lafferty played together last season. We know they can play that weel together and i bet they will do again soon enough.