Jelavic Transfer Thread

HashPizza

Not douubting that, just all the bloody assumptions in here. Yesterday it was that it was 'inevitable' that Jelavic was leaving. Well, that didn't happen, Jelavic hasn't said he's wanting to leave, but come the next game, a hell of a lot of Rangers fans will be thinking, ah Jelavic miscontrolled that pass, he must be pissed off he didn't get a transfer. I'm sorry but none of us know. I'm a generally pessimistic person but this forum has shown me that I could be a million times worse. Ha not a go at you by the way, i'm just exhausted by all this. By this time in a few weeks, we'll probably have beaten Dundee United and Celtic, and everyone will be talking about how great we are. Football fans drive me fucking berserk, utterly no logic, some of them!

ah well thats me told then .. :lol:

What is it you're trying to say? Are you calling me a taig? lol I think its bullshite! Why not name a fucking club?

Your certainly an odd chap going to all the trouble of finding and posting those pictures to mock Whyte on a Rangers website which if you think about it would be better recieved on one of the filths forums.

Not douubting that, just all the bloody assumptions in here. Yesterday it was that it was 'inevitable' that Jelavic was leaving. Well, that didn't happen, Jelavic hasn't said he's wanting to leave, but come the next game, a hell of a lot of Rangers fans will be thinking, ah Jelavic miscontrolled that pass, he must be pissed off he didn't get a transfer. I'm sorry but none of us know. I'm a generally pessimistic person but this forum has shown me that I could be a million times worse. Ha not a go at you by the way, i'm just exhausted by all this. By this time in a few weeks, we'll probably have beaten Dundee United and Celtic, and everyone will be talking about how great we are. Football fans drive me fucking berserk, utterly no logic, some of them!

:)(tu)

Your certainly an odd chap going to all the trouble of finding and posting those pictures to mock Whyte on a Rangers website which if you think about it would be better recieved on one of the filths forums.

Im not the only one who thinks this is bullshit! Check out the transfer forum (tu) So if i have a joke about whyte? im a taig?

As i said before, i think its shite!

Im not the only one who thinks this is bullshit! Check out the transfer forum (tu) So if i have a joke about whyte? im a taig?

As i said before, i think its shite!

You mentioned taig, i said it was odd you'd go to all this trouble making a post i'd more expect to see on one of the filths forum, its not uncommon on here though i must add.

You mentioned taig, i said it was odd you'd go to all this trouble making a post i'd more expect to see on one of the filths forum, its not uncommon on here though i must add.

Whats not uncommon? Taigs posting? or people having a laugh? Is people not allowed to say anything negative about whyte?

Unnamed club sounds like shite to me.

This thread is just :BELM:

Bunch of negative,defeatist wankers.

Seem's like some of you would have creamed your pants if Jelavic was sold, just so you could put the boot into Whyte, and probably Ally too. :disappointment:

Support the Club, or just fuck off!

Here's to 4 In A Row :crabflute:

So when jela comes back from international duty and asks who the club was that bid, what is this so called "con-man" going to tell him, "eh there wasn't actually I was just trying to cover up the fact that I'm skint".

If whyte was so skint, he would have sold jelavic for 6.5 million yesterday.

Noticed some people here saying they would sell jelavic for 9 million. Do you mean like last week or two weeks ago, or are some people stupid enough to want to sell jelavic an hour before the transfer window closes?

Some people on this board are more paranoid than that lot on kiddyfiddler street.

I genuinely and sadly think that some "Rangers fans" hope Craig Whyte has been taking us for a ride, just so they can say I told you so.

This thread is just :BELM:

Bunch of negative,defeatist wankers.

Seem's like some of you would have creamed you're pants if Jelavic was sold, just so you could put the boot into Whyte, and probably Ally too. :disappointment:

Support the Club, or just fuck off!

Here's to 4 In A Row :crabflute:

This (tu)

I won't be spending another deadline day on RM, I've learnt my lesson.

So when jela comes back from international duty and asks who the club was that bid, what is this so called "con-man" going to tell him, "eh there wasn't actually I was just trying to cover up the fact that I'm skint".

Noticed some people here saying they would sell jelavic for 9 million. Do you mean like last week or two weeks ago, or are some people stupid enough to want to sell jelavic an hour before the transfer window closes?

Some people on this board are more paranoid than that lot on kiddyfiddler street.

I genuinely and sadly think that some "Rangers fans" hope Craig Whyte has been taking us for a ride, just so they can say I told you so.

He cant tell Jelavic who the club was.It was a unnamed club.

Whats not uncommon? Taigs posting? or people having a laugh? Is people not allowed to say anything negative about whyte?

Unnamed club sounds like shite to me.

No there are plenty negative posts on Whyte but most dont go to the trouble of mocking him in pictures like you would find on one of the filth sites.

You seem to fail to get my point...

Aye? I've spent thousands and too many hours already this season going to watch them and I will not be silenced over the fuck-ups, deliberate or otherwise, that we have seen with our transfer targets because someone on a fucking DISCUSSION board finds it too negative.

LIVERPOOL failed in a shock deadline day swoop for Nikica Jelavic.

SunSport can reveal Anfield boss Kenny Dalglish moved to land the Ibrox ace yesterday afternoon.

Rangers dismissed the offer and insisted the hitman was going NOWHERE. King Kenny was looking for attacking options after losing David Ngog, Raul Meireles and Joe Cole.

He signed up Craig Bellamy from Manchester City but Jelavic was on his radar. Dalglish chanced his arm with a cheeky bid to take the hitman on loan before he made a more realistic offer.

Then Leicester, who had a £6.5m offer turned down on Tuesday, topped Liverpool's bid as they came back in last night with an increased deal.

That, too, was rejected.Rangers insiders also claimed there was a late £9million bid tabled for Jelavic from an UNNAMED club just hours before the transfer window closed.

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3787591/Gers-KO-Kop-bid-for-Jela.html#ixzz1WegxXAs0ote]

LIVERPOOL failed in a shock deadline day swoop for Nikica Jelavic. SunSport can reveal Anfield boss Kenny Dalglish moved to land the Ibrox ace yesterday afternoon. Rangers dismissed the offer and insisted the hitman was going NOWHERE. King Kenny was looking for attacking options after losing David Ngog, Raul Meireles and Joe Cole. He signed up Craig Bellamy from Manchester City but Jelavic was on his radar. Dalglish chanced his arm with a cheeky bid to take the hitman on loan before he made a more realistic offer. Then Leicester, who had a £6.5m offer turned down on Tuesday, topped Liverpool's bid as they came back in last night with an increased deal. That, too, was rejected.Rangers insiders also claimed there was a late £9million bid tabled for Jelavic from an UNNAMED club just hours before the transfer window closed. Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3787591/Gers-KO-Kop-bid-for-Jela.html#ixzz1WehjLx4i

LIVERPOOL failed in a shock deadline day swoop for Nikica Jelavic. SunSport can reveal Anfield boss Kenny Dalglish moved to land the Ibrox ace yesterday afternoon. Rangers dismissed the offer and insisted the hitman was going NOWHERE. King Kenny was looking for attacking options after losing David Ngog, Raul Meireles and Joe Cole. He signed up Craig Bellamy from Manchester City but Jelavic was on his radar. Dalglish chanced his arm with a cheeky bid to take the hitman on loan before he made a more realistic offer. Then Leicester, who had a £6.5m offer turned down on Tuesday, topped Liverpool's bid as they came back in last night with an increased deal. That, too, was rejected.Rangers insiders also claimed there was a late £9million bid tabled for Jelavic from an UNNAMED club just hours before the transfer window closed. Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3787591/Gers-KO-Kop-bid-for-Jela.html#ixzz1WehjLx4i

Why the fuck would anyone think we would let him go on loan? :stupid:

Mibees aye, Mibees FUCK OFF Kenny! :moon: