Jelavic Transfer Thread

HashPizza

£10million would give us a lot of money to spend. Bring in say Gekas for the quoted million, and we've still got 9 million to spend on others. I'd take it in that scenario.

No chance ally will get to spent the full amount of whatever the transfer fee is, if any fee can be agreed

I would think Jelavic will have a release clause in his contract around the 8 Million mark, now that would be a diaster with a cash spending club like Leicester !

Will Jela go too ?? He said he would knock back Newcastle playing in Premiership ??

If Leicester are offering 6.5m we will get a better offer than that at the end of the season once he kicks in to his best, we can't afford to let him go just now it would be suicidal. Who are you going to replace him with only 24hrs to go ffs.

I put on another thread Fulham had been sniffing and were told he wasn't for sale, i would be dissapointed if Jela comes out and wants to go after getting his move to us, i do expect him to go but give us one more season Jela.

Let's see if Jelavic sticks to his word, and will only move to a club as big as Manchester United.

Will be gutted if he's sold, him and Bougherra leaving :'(

He'll never play for a club like Man Utd but at the same time he's way too good for a club like Leicester. Wouldn't surprise me if this sparks a bid from an EPL team but it also wouldn't surprise me if he's still a Rangers player at midnight tomorrow.

With his performances this season 6.5 mil is a great deal for us but weve got to stand our ground 10 million at least with a 10 to 20% sell on clause if hes going to go anywhere

He loved being here that much last season, so i may ask what has changed so much since

Big man if you love it that much get ur finger oot yer arse stick around and start playing again

Championship is a better league, but is mid table finishes that much better than a title pursuit, and 40,000 fans worshiping you?

£10m and no less....though i'd still grudge £10m

Middle table finish ? They'r big favourites to get promoted this year due to major investment, and 30,000 fans worshipping you isn't to bad either, add that to the fact they'r in a much better league makes me wonder why he's even still here.

got to agree with you my friend,its

patently obvious his heart is no longer with rangers.

Hows that? Because he's not been banging in Goals? Because he's not been on form like he used to be?

If thats the reason you think "his heart is no longer with rangers" then neither is all the rest of the players hearts then eh?

What about Davis & Naimsith They haven't been at there best so, does that mean that there hearts are no longer with Rangers?

just on ssn we are looking to bring in Rhys Murphy afer impressing on trial great stuff maybe losing jelavic and bringing in youngsters thats not proven as of yet :disappointment:

Sorry for my ignorance, but who the hell is Rhys Murphy?

Middle table finish ? They'r big favourites to get promoted this year due to major investment, and 30,000 fans worshipping you isn't to bad either, add that to the fact they'r in a much better league makes me wonder why he's even still here.

Middlesbrough were favourites last season, and the season before Cardiff...if thats how people will look at that side of things fair enough, but my money isn't on Leicster for promotion this season.

40,000 was just under our average peak last season was it not? europe and old firm aside.