Jelavic Transfer Thread

HashPizza

If they get the right money, i.e 9-10 million, then fine, but they have to do the deal tonight so they have time to spend the money. White said in a previous interview somewhere that any money from players would go back into the squad, if they sell jela and don't spend the money i for one will be a very unhappy rangers supporter

I see it as being either a statement that they are not going to sell their best player and are trying to show this to the fans!

Or

More cynically, they are putting this up to give this perception that a team will have to spend more to get him and enticing more money for him.

Only time will tell I suppose!

We're on the same page now. (tu)

Sell him now and we won't win the league. There's no easier way to put it, there's simply NO way we'll win the league with Lafferty as our only striker (good enough). Leicester can fuck off. Sick of them this window.

We said that about Miller, stranger things have happened.

Well with no Champions League income this season the books will have to be balanced somehow. I wouldn't expect McCoist to see much of any fee received.

This (tu)

Heard theres also a stupid sell on percentage for Rapid which i hope is nonsense.

He has played his last game for Rangers it looks like. :(

This (tu)

Heard theres also a stupid sell on percentage for Rapid which i hope is nonsense.

He has played his last game for Rangers it looks like. :(

I wouldn't be at all surprised at that tbh. I wouldn't sell Jelavic now though, simply to little time left in the window to get any serious dealing done. Earlier in the window I wouldn't have been against it however.