Jelavic Transfer Thread

HashPizza

Shut up, comments like that where made at the start of this window, and look at the state of us now. Pumped out two European cups, with zilcho money coming in.

I don't think you heeded my advice. i'm away to threads were people aren't gonna be slitting their wrists over nowt

That's unbelievable. How can they afford that?

We should hold out for near enough 10 million in my opinion and also I'd be very reluctant to sell him this close to the end of the window. We'd struggle to get someone in who's a quarter as good as him given how our recent transfer dealings have gone.

They got took over by someone very rich.

Thing is, I think Whyte would take that, but where would that leave us with the window about to close?

Getting £10M for Jelavic would be good business from our end in my opinion.

We'd probably struggle desperately to get anyone of sufficient quality in given any time limit, never mind a day and a bit.

I don't think we should sell him at this time. Having Lafferty as our only decent striker for a few months is scary.

I think he has lost interest, anyone offers 10m we should take it, only thing is its a bit late in the day now given the transfer window is about to shut not to mention that teams will see we got that amount of money and will no doubt try to make us pay more.

Tell them £10m nothing less, they have the money and desperate to get into the premiership. Deal has to be done this evening or £12m

Now who is there for us to buy. 2 strikers and what else?

As always, we wait until the last minute to do anything and end up with the equivalent of Ostenstad. Sell him today and make serious bids for serious players.