Liverpool

ClintonGrey

Liverpool will do good this season, Stoke is a hard place to go they certainly didn't deserve to lose and decisions went against them (CONSHPIRACY)

Henderson though :anguish: Gerrard must be a stick on to replace him, the Busted reject that he is

Was amazed actually to hear Sunday Supplement give them that chance.

Under-rated? Yes. Do they get too much stick? Yes. Top 4. No.

I would put them on par with Aston Villa/Spurs/Everton 3-4 years back team wise.

Good, should secure 7-5, but not top 4.

At least they've got history, eh? How many European Cups have Chelsea won? How much stuff have Liverpool won over the years without the helping hand of some Russian prick? Don't forget what you are.

Cheek to talk about how much Liverpool have spent on fringe players considering how much Chelsea paid them for a certain dud...

n_f_c_barcelona_andres_iniesta-3190069.jpg

At least they've got history, eh? How many European Cups have Chelsea won? How much stuff have Liverpool won over the years without the helping hand of some Russian prick? Don't forget what you are.

Cheek to talk about how much Liverpool have spent on fringe players considering how much Chelsea paid them for a certain dud...

n_f_c_barcelona_andres_iniesta-3190069.jpg

At least we have the moral high ground, unlike a certain refbribing, corrupt club that shall remain unnamed. :broadfoot:

It will be between Liverpool and Chelsea for third place this season, and I quite fancy Liverpool to pip Chelsea to it.

I agree with the first bit. Think Chelsea will definitely get it though. Can't see Arsenal doing much and Spurs were never in it imo.

Man Utd

Man City

Chelsea

Liverpool

Arsenal

Spurs

Been saying that for months and sticking to it.

• 2 months later...

Yes, definitely. I think he's over-hyped. Roy was never that bad imo, he was never given enough time. I don't think Dalglish is doing such a bad job either though - I just don't think Liverpool's squad is that spectacular. I predicted them to finish 4th before the season started, but now I think it's between them and Arsenal for 5th.

I said before that Dalglish gets given an easier ride after bad results because of who he is. Had Hodgson still been in charge and dropped points to Sunderland, Norwich, Stoke, Swansea and Fulham by early December he would have been getting slaughtered

Can't believe Spearing got sent off, one of the worst decisions I've seen this season, the referee wanted to make it all about himself as usual with the cunts

Pool had enough chances to win the game, "world class" Pepe Reina let them down AGAIN, over-rated midget

Can't believe Spearing got sent off, one of the worst decisions I've seen this season, the referee wanted to make it all about himself as usual with the cunts

Pool had enough chances to win the game, "world class" Pepe Reina let them down AGAIN, over-rated midget

Do you think McGregor is overrated? He's had more than his fair share of error's this year for both us and Scotland.