Fifa 12 Discussion Thread

Mr Soprano

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played a few Old Firms and although the ratings are off, the players play exactly as they should.

Beginning to get the hang of the new defending now. The main thing involved in getting used to it is hanging off the sprint button. Get your man in position and hold L2 to face the ball, then just watch for your chance to nick it away.

It's actually much eaiser to break down attacks than the previous system, once you get used to it.

I've just signed Thiago on loan from Barca for The Rangers.

Just having a flick through the players with over 90 for acceleration and sprint speed to get a bit of pace on the wing, and I've noticed Johnny Russell has been given 93 acceleration and 92 sprint speed. Apparently he's almost as quick as Walcott. :lol:

Undecided to get it, was going to last night but the price is farcical this year, £25 last year on release up to £39 at asda.

Is as per usual, the taigs players ratings higher than ours?

Players Ratings are a joke, Davis 6 points lower than this time last year? I don't see it.