*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Almost at end of third season now with Chelsea, after winning everything last season, I lost club world championship final :( 4 games to go in league having only lost once all season, frustratingly Liverpool are 8 points behind with 2 games on hand and 2 against us!

Sadly after leaving rangers they have went into freefall and are currently 6th. All players a had during my reign seem to be playing for Wigan!!

Had a fantastic start to the Season, mid November now and really want to do well in Europe. Won the treble last Season but got rid of all the deadwood and brought in one big signing, Huseklepp, and then just bringing through, and buying, prominently young Scottish/British talent.

Got rid of Jelavic, Healy, Bedoya, Ortiz, Bocanegra, Papac, Whittaker, Kerkar and Ammantadis after bringing him in for a Season..With all my loanees heading back to their Club's also.

Last Season I brought in Scott Allan, Johnny Russell, Cammy Bell & Barry Douglas. As you can tell I just raided DU. This Season I brought in Keith Watson, Leonard Kweuke and Erik Huseklepp. With Boyata, Danny Wilson and Romeu coming in on loan.

Brought in Iain Dowie as my Assistant, only really kept big Jim Stewart and Pip Yeates on and brought in a few young Scouts and another Coach. Really just keeping a young tight-knit squad full of quality.

They also upgraded Ibrox to 75,000 odd (tu)

My regular team....

2nu69uv.png

Starting too wish I took the Catania job now, in 4th season and nearly every1 wants to act the cunt so Ive decided if u moan once I'll let it go moan twice and u can fuck off str8 on the transfer list :uk: Broadfoot,Wallace,Wylde,Ness to name afew have found this out (tu) gonna be an interestin season which may end up with me gettin the sack :lol: