Aberdeen

FernandoR20

2nd most hated ????

I honestly hate them more than the tarriers, fucking rats and scum to the core each and every one of them

Seriously? I probably wouldn't go as far as saying I hate them more than Celtic but I agree with the last part of your post, complete wankbags.

Seriously? I probably wouldn't go as far as saying I hate them more than Celtic but I agree with the last part of your post, complete wankbags.

Yes seriously, maybe my hatred is still fresh from todays game and drink hasnt worn of yet....

....but genuinely all round I probably hate the sheep shaggers more than the child molesters

I dont dwell too much on parochial Aberdonians, they dont deserve it. They've got fairweather fans who disgrace the club and by entering into debate with any of them is giving them a platform to the levels of the mighty Gers. No chance! Complete diddy team. They feed off us. They're obsessed with us. Let them fester.

I dont dwell too much on parochial Aberdonians, they dont deserve it. They've got fairweather fans who disgrace the club and by entering into debate with any of them is giving them a platform to the levels of the mighty Gers. No chance! Complete diddy team. They feed off us. They're obsessed with us. Let them fester.

I agree, they try to say they are bigger rivals to us than Celtic, when really we don't give a fuck about them and they aren't a threat in the slightest (however Celtic aren't exactly threatening atm either :happy:)

It's a student town where everything is overpriced and the people are bitter bastards with no purpose to serve in life except to see who can win the "Looking like a total wanker" award every year.

You may be able to tell it's my most hated town in Scotland. I'd rather work in Libya than Aberdeen.

I agree, they try to say they are bigger rivals to us than Celtic, when really we don't give a fuck about them and they aren't a threat in the slightest (however Celtic aren't exactly threatening atm either :happy:)

We're their rivals but they're not our's. That nowadays is the reality, lol. They're just another diddy SPL team for me. I enjoy a victory up at Pittodrie as much as i enjoy a result at Tynecastle, Fir Park or Tannadice.

ps, Aye, with the way its going Celtic will finish behind Motherwell, lol. They've got Fir Park then the Caledonian Stadium after that in their next two games. They'll never get 6 points from that. The only question is - Who gets the case of wine? McCall or Butcher?.... ;)

On a separate note but Sheep related.

How many fouls was Arnason allowed to commit after his booking? and should Mackie have walked for his part in the penalty incident?

Aberdeen fans willing to blame Collum for A) Not sending Naisy off B) Not giving them a pen for nothing and C) The "game changing" dismissal of Fallon, yes 1 fan did describe the 91st minute red card as game changing but none were willing to acknowledge either of the above points.

Arseholes

I couldn't believe the amount of them who came on the radio Scotland open line after the game to say the referee was biased against them. I've never heard even one say that anytime septic hump them ... biased inbred bastards :angry:

I was in the car on the way home from Tesco and caught the last 90 seconds of the phone in, Rangers fan comes in praising the side and the team spirit, Traynor asks Shuggie his thoughts, Shuggie says "they are remarkable and..." before he gets the chance to elaborate Traynor says that's time up and closes the show :lol:

Aberdeen fans are claiming Collum was biased in our favour yesterday? Really?

I'd like to know what Willie Collum deems to be a goal-scoring opportunity if shooting isn't. Aberdeen should have had a man sent off for the penalty and it is utterly ridiculous that one of Scotland's top referees thinks it was only a yellow.

I don't understand how any sentient being can think Collum is biased in any team's favour. He is uniformly incompetent, right across the board.

Of course, not many Aberdeen fans ARE sentient beings, which might explain it.