last years home top

gleem

I was going through my wardrobe earlier and noticed last years home top still hanging up. thing is though I hated it, was it just me that had the corners of the collar curling up everytime I wore it?

it's just that you didn't iron the collar (tu)

i liked it, much smarter than this years, the black top from last year was smart as fuck as well

Didn't _hate_ it. But it was certainly one of my least favourites. My collar on it was a pile a shite inall, looked like a fanny playing football in it. Plus, I still believe the fabric was too thick. I think our 09/10 home strip was the last great one we had, and I wear it a lot.

I was also having a clear out the other day (took 4 or 5 bags of clothes to that cash 4 clothes and got 20 brick), I have all my old rangers tops folded and put away in a suit case on top of a wardrobe.

anyway got some of the older ones out and was showing the Mrs and telling her about them and some of the good times had wearing them and the one thing I regret about this is during my hash smoking years I have managed to ruin 2 or 3 of them with bombers!

I've got about 30 old strips going as far back as 1980 ish, might try and complete the ones that are missing inbetween.