The Animals v St Mirren

TheNuts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

St Mirren can get a point out of this game! Celtic's Kris Commons is missing with a thigh injury that is likely to keep him out for a couple of weeks.Glenn Loovens and striker Mohamed Bangura are back and while defender Charlie Mulgrew is also fit again, a family bereavement means he misses out.Aaron Mooy returns to the St Mirren squad having recovered from the stress fracture of his back that has kept him out all season.Hugh Murray is closing in on his comeback from knee surgery.photo-10227.gif

St Mirren are capable of getting something today but tbh, im not getting my hopes up

:lol:

Do we never learn ffs?

Not a chance in hell were they ever taking anything from Selik today.

The mhanks are flying. Far too strong for the cannon fodder in this league.

Funny how st mirren play so well against us and so shit against them

Another Hibs, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd.........

Their manager, Daniel Lennon, has built a team full of fenians. This is the team who had a player in their dressing room celebrate a Selik goal v us in front of Sky cameras, when the match was on TV.

Like i said midweek, tims in the game in Scotland, know the importance of this years title, from officials, coaches and players, they will make it as hard as possible for us to retain our title and do all they can to help their beloved hoops.

Their manager, Daniel Lennon, has built a team full of fenians. This is the team who had a player in their dressing room celebrate a Selik goal v us in front of Sky cameras, when the match was on TV.

Like i said midweek, tims in the game in Scotland, know the importance of this years title, from officials, coaches and players, they will make it as hard as possible for us to retain our title and do all they can to help their beloved hoops.

Wise up. That's like them saying ICT, Motherwell and Hearts play harder against them than us. The difference between our match against St.Mirren and their match now is that we played shite and they've played half-decent.

Most on here starting to sound worse than them.

hahahaha

But you read the posts a few weeks ago saying that the title would be won by Xmas. If we had done our job instead of throwing away stupid points against pish teams it might have been over.

As long as we don't lose the next old firm I think we could hold them out for the season. With Naismith we could probably have had another 2 points at least.

Jesus christ :anguish:

Wise up. That's like them saying ICT, Motherwell and Hearts play harder against them than us. The difference between our match against St.Mirren and their match now is that we played shite and they've played half-decent.

Most on here starting to sound worse than them.

Why am i not surprised you are in on this desperately attempting to even things out? :rolleyes:

The 3 shite examples you use actually try just as hard against us as they do against them. 3 of our hardest games of the season.

St Midden burst a gut against us, the same cant be said today or the last time Selik went to Love St in fact, what was it 2 or 3 up in 5 mins last time too.

:lol: