Time for fans to wake up and

Should I read through the 10 pages? Or is it tedious!?

Just the usual SWSL versus RM thread. I'm sure you've heard it all before.

SWSL gives a pile of negative criticism.

Loads of people argue with SWSL and ask for him to be banned

Edit: In fairness, some people stick up for him too :)

Taig accusations start flying around

Then a few insults, and confusion over who said what why when and where.

Then it just kind of peters out.

But tbh it's more entertaining than the game today. :(

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that I think Ally being made manager was a mistake. He had no real experience on his own. Acting No2 is not the same. Some of the stuff this season has been awful. The pre-season tour of Germany was utter mince. Europe was a shameful disaster and cost the Club millions. League cup exit against the Falkirk kids team. Bedoya, Ortiz, Healy, Broadfoot, McCulloch are hopeless in varying degrees, some even worse than others. Kerkar anyone?

Today (as with many other games) tactics and team selection all wrong. I don't think Aluko should have been thrown on at the start. The boy Hemmings being played for Lafferty was another mistake, he was out of his depth, not that Lafferty was likely to provide anything anyway before injury. Why was McKay not in the team? If he isn't good enough to start in this team then he shouldn't be at Ibrox. Why was Edu taken off while McCulloch remained? No drive and determination on the park and no sign of any of any motivation from the management. Bartley was left on the bench.

The player pool is awful. Coisty has added numbers but little quality. I'd get rid of McCulloch, Broadfoot, Ortiz, Bedoya, Healy, Kerkar. Fleck needs a chance or we get rid of him. McMillan looked decent at right back but doesn't get a game. I also don't think Lee Wallace has looked anything worth a transfer fee. I'm not convinced he is any better than anyone on the books and he hasn't done anything to justify his transfer fee.

We are in free-fall now and the other lot will lap this up. 4 games before the OF game at the San Giro and I doubt we will still have a lead before we meet them. Ally doesn't appear to know what to do. I have no faith in McDowall or Durrant providing any help. I'm also annoyed by recent comments from Jelavic and Durrant which gave the impression that we only had to turn up to get the points every week.

The worry is that the lack of quality and will to win has been apparent for weeks, today just emphasised the point for anyone who hadn't already noticed.

I don't think you are a tim mate, and you give opinions as you see it (unless i read them wrong) You have the knack of saying them when you know it's a light the blue touch paper.

I don't mind them personally and if people do then don't reply. As that is a good way of stopping posts.

Opinions are just that opinions.

I fro one am worried about how things will pan out over the coming weeks. Ally has to look back at Walter at the year going for 10iar and when he never freshened the team has happened before with teams.

Could have won the game today even by playing absolute shit I thought the fixtures that started with St Mirren at Ibrox through to when we go to the glitterdome would see us win them all.

Ally needs to make tough decisions starting from now as in if struggling a wee rest on the bench and lets give others a chance. Bartley on bench ridiculous to have Lee in the team , he was so out of puff today was shocking. A manager is judged game by game he decides how the team plays now if players are not performing to his tactics well then they are dropped.

Is a manager not judged by his results ? and as a new manager who has just lost his first game in the league, the panic, the player hatred and the OTT reaction by many on here is shocking.

I have to say that I think Ally being made manager was a mistake. He had no real experience on his own. Acting No2 is not the same. .

It worked out OK when Waler go promoted!

Lets give our 'new' manager at least a season to see how he does before hitting the panic 'lets sack him' button!

It worked out OK when Waler go promoted!

Lets give our 'new' manager at least a season to see how he does before hitting the panic 'lets sack him' button!

Mate you're far too rational for this forum. Everyone from Ally to the ballboy needs to be sacked for today :lol:

Thanks guys I enjoyed that.

Ally needs at least a season before he's judged in my opinion,however going out of Europe and frittering away this lead is unacceptable.

Why he sits and watches this high ball pish to Jelavic and doesn't seem to tell them to cut it out is so frustrating,everyone can see it's not working.

Some good signings - Goian,Bocanegra,Wallace will come good and Aluko barring falling asleep at the goal looks like he can cause the opposition problems.

The arse has dropped out the team since Naisy was crocked but it will still be 4 in a row of that I have no doubt.

:lol:

We have a slight blip and people are calling for Ally's head, are there people really that determined to see him fail?

Facts are facts; We are still top of the league by four points and we have had one league defeat all season. Last season we went through a far more worrying dip in form than this one and still retained our title, so how anyone can start asking for any manager to be sacked on that form is beyond me!

Yes there are some problems, but I trust the manager and his staff to change things around and get things going again. We haven't become a bad side overnight. We have a tough few months ahead of us and the last thing we need is for so called 'fans' to be jumping on the managers back on one defeat.

SWSL is a nice guy, and he is only expressing an opinion, get off his back eh, he is a fellow bear after all

lol, 4 posts on here

1 slating bedoya and ortiz

1 saying aluko isnt good enough

1 saying kirk broadfoot is ok

and 1 praising SWSL

i honestly dont think there has ever been a more obvious case on here

just trying to figure out if you are a tim or if you are a previous banned member ( probably both though)

Its amazing how quick opinion can change, yes its a bad result, yes a poor performance by the team and the ref. ffs its no where near as bad as some people are making out. The tims will be loving reading all this shite and seeing us slag fuck out of each other.

We were ALLWAYS going to have a period of time when results would be difficult and points dropped. What happened to the no surrender? We need to get behind the team to get the best out of them

Its amazing how quick opinion can change, yes its a bad result, yes a poor performance by the team and the ref. ffs its no where near as bad as some people are making out. The tims will be loving reading all this shite and seeing us slag fuck out of each other.

We were ALLWAYS going to have a period of time when results would be difficult and points dropped. What happened to the no surrender? We need to get behind the team to get the best out of them

Very true. Hopefully, more of us will have our sensible heads on after today's shite is out of our mind. There is a worry though that our form has dipped pretty badly. As you say, we were always gonna have a tough period, just hoping we don't settle in this malaise for too long. If Celtic lose at Dundee United next weekend and we beat Dunfermline at home, we'll have everyone telling us how shit Celtic are and how the title is wrapped up. It's just the Old Firm way unfortunately

How ? Whit you trying to imply ? If you speak out your "branded". Nearly as bad as the SNP

Hi Scudd,

welcome to the forum.

It's traditional here for new posters to tell everyone a bit about themselves. ASL and all that.

What do you think of Super Ally as manager?

Boy, this is gonna be fun :)

Hi Scudd,

welcome to the forum.

It's traditional here for new posters to tell everyone a bit about themselves. ASL and all that.

What do you think of Super Ally as manager?

Boy, this is gonna be fun :)

Say's who ?