***The Official Hibernian v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

Its 41 minutes into the Hibs game no shots on goal no clue about how to develop anything wrong team(again)wrong tactics(again) Edu is fucking shocking (again) McCoist is a clown with no clue if we continue like this those beggar bastards will rip us apart at their midden, I fucking hate disloyalty but we are heading for humiliation with this constant safety first approach. The much lamented Steven Whittaker is the ONLY player game enough to go past a an to create space! I don't get to as many games as I would like but have been to Aberdeen, Hibs, St Mirren, Kilmarnock and Hearts at Ibrox this season and in my 44 years of attending matches have never seen such utter dross.

Edu's been our best player and people are saying take him off, clueless!

The best of the midfield today and has been by far our best central midfielder this season, Davis has been awful since the Old Firm, and there is absolutely no need to have McCulloch and Bartley in the starting 11. Hopefully Ally takes one of those 2 off and injects a bit of creativity/vision into the second half tactics. I have to wonder how he would feel playing upfront in the team today, with absolutely no creativity behind him, nobody supplying him with the chances to make the net bulge

Jesus fuck....why are we so scared to put players up front?? we treat every team equal and start the game on the back foot! Hibs are gash and that Griffiths chance just proves it. We have to start quicker and get more players up top. I'd shove McCulloch up top with Jelavic. Hibs only have 1 player upfront, so why do we need 6 defensive players??? Have to go for it this 2nd half ow we're dropping points again today!

Fleck is not on the bench!

Also who are these 'seven defensive minded players' ??? Whittaker and Wallace may be 'defenders' but they play as attacking full-backs and are better going forward, some people really don't understand the game at all.

They may be Attacking full backs on paper, but in reality they're set up to defend. How may chances have they created from a attacking sense?