***The Official Hibernian v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

This is potentially the most boring game of, dare I say it, football I've ever watched.

No atmosphere, no football, no interest, no attacking intentions, no class.

Something has to change. Iain Brines is fucking shite as well.

After the break, 4-4-2.

McGregor, Whittaker, Goian, Boca, Wallace, Edu, Davis Bartley, Wylde, Bendiksen, Jelavic.

Wylde more as an AML then a LM so that when we're going forward he is further up the park and Edu Davis and Bartley form a 3 man midfield.

Absolutely drab game so far.

P.S. Sorry for being negative, but this is shocking and puts into perspective just how bad Scottish football really is.

Never thought it would be possible, but week by week we're actually getting worse.

This performance is an absolute disgrace, one of the worst teams in the league and we're set up with the type of formation we might expect to see if it was a damage limitation exercise against Barcelona or Real Madrid. Blow it today and I can see the filth being top before the Old Firm game.

McCoist needs to get a fucking grip and get someone on there to at least give Jelavic a chance of getting involved in the game, why the hell he feels the need to put McCulloch and Bartley in the same midfield is completely beyond me.