SFA to review Sone Aluko penalty award in Rangers win

LeeWallaceRFC

I can't stand diving. It's my one pet hate and something that a few of our players have been embarrassingly guilty of in the last couple of years. The Aluko incident is ridiculous IMO. I hope he does get a short ban to show that you can't do this shite. It's a fucking man's game Sone - get on with it instead of throwing yourself to the ground.

Have to say I agree with you mate 00000042.gif I mean when Petrov tried a dive into wee jinkys coffin , well words cannot express how I felt about that. Do you think Big John knew about that...............oops!! silly me, was something else he knew about . and Torbet was also known for diving in uk.gif

Still never mind eh!! just banteruk.gif

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Sone does get a ban and I really have to question whether this new fast track system it just another tool to fuck with us.

Hate sounded paranoid but.

Naismith banned.

Graham Stack ( clearly hits Laff when hes on the deck) no ban.

O'Connor (even his assistant manager sated it was a dive ) no ban.

I'm convinced Sone will get a two game ban.

The whole thing sticks and wtf happened to the transparency we were promised ...

I can't stand diving. It's my one pet hate and something that a few of our players have been embarrassingly guilty of in the last couple of years. The Aluko incident is ridiculous IMO. I hope he does get a short ban to show that you can't do this shite. It's a fucking man's game Sone - get on with it instead of throwing yourself to the ground.

Please piss off back to Kerryfail.

Just saw the aluko penalty and a have to say its a clear dive. But a 2 game ban for a yellow card offence is shocking and he will get banned , But after the o connor dive and that scumbag stokes dive to get the tims a pen in the april old firm game when no sfa action was taken. Fuck the sfa n the bbc there a bunch a stinkin tim loving cunts...............

The thing that will annoy me most is if he gets a ban and Rangers don't contest it all the way. Of course he went down easily, you can even argue thats his job - after all in the modern game 'simulation' has been part and parcel for years now especially on the continent and its up the to the referee to take the action he sees fit - and he was being fouled all the way through that move.

Of course you'll still get the handwringers saying oh but we diddums dont want to be like the tims but as a club Rangers need to stop fannying about with these people and actually grow a set of balls and stand up to them. Its long past time.

Have to say I agree with you mate 00000042.gif I mean when Petrov tried a dive into wee jinkys coffin , well words cannot express how I felt about that. Do you think Big John knew about that...............oops!! silly me, was something else he knew about . and Torbet was also known for diving in uk.gif

Still never mind eh!! just banteruk.gif

Arf Arf Arf Arf!

Does it not bother you that you CAN do this shite, as long as you're not wearing royal blue?

I'd love for our players not to dive but I'd have to be a fucking idiot to want Aluko banned for this. And so would you.

are you not even gonna try and blend in before outing yourself?

Nakamura was a diving little coont, he wrote the book on diving. In fact if Greg Louganis was still diving in the Olympics, Nakamura's book would be in his trunks. Never heard the filth complain when he was doing it regularly. :crabflute:

Can't the sfa only take action if the ref misses it, and if so they've fucked up big time here because the ref deemed Aluko to be fouled and that should be the end of it.

But is it because its Rangers and the beeb and pars manager went on about it all weekend,i think so, its about time we got stuck into this lot and showed them we will not be fucked with WATP

The angles aren't great but it certainly looked to me like he got a tug on the arm which well could have caused him to fall while dribbling at speed as he was doing at the time. Soft penalty perhaps but that's the modern game for you. The ref reacted almost instantly.

Can't the sfa only take action if the ref misses it, and if so they've fucked up big time here because the ref deemed Aluko to be fouled and that should be the end of it.

But is it because its Rangers and the beeb and pars manager went on about it all weekend,i think so, its about time we got stuck into this lot and showed them we will not be fucked with WATP

The ref can watch the tv replays and read the mhedia reports and then pretend he got it wrong. The referee's word is final, remember that phrase? So is the referee going to go back on his word and claim he was now wrong about an incident he gave instantly without any hesistation, or is he going to have the balls to say I gave it and I'm not changing my mind. Because if thats the case, the 'independant' twat cannot rule without breaking the laws of the game.

It didn't look like a penalty to me to be honest. He was fouled (ever so slightly) beforehand but then in my opinion took a dive but that's not really the point. I've never seen a player get a straight red card for diving, so how can a retrospective ban be applied? Even if he dived, it's not his fault the penalty was given and scored. The referee's should be getting investigated for how they make such bread and butter mistakes every week, not the players.

All this on the day where it is deemed acceptable for the filth to sing whatever they like as well.

Getting harder and harder not to become paranoid now!

I havent read through all this as ive been away a couple of days but if this has been already said then my apologies. They can fuck right off. What about the asault on him in the box the week before that he never got a penalty for.

you cant have two differant sentances for one incident either nothing mores said, or the result is nullified and we play them again.

I remember a few years ago the Russian FA were going to replay a match after some kind of incident where the referee made a mistake about something, cant remember the exact details, but FIFA told them if they did they would be banned from international competition. Perhaps thats just what need mind you to weed out the total hypocrasy thats surrounding this whole SFA farce.