***The Official St. Mirren - Rangers Thread***

Senna

This is doable but Ally will come out exactly the same and not change a thing until the 70th minute.

As someone else said, in years previous, I would still have thought we would win this. Unfortunately I just cannot see us doing it now. Here's hoping I can be proved wrong. Aluko must come on

I really didnt want my first post to be a negative one, but this is brutal...10 men or not! Although the red was a bit harsh the fact is even with 10 men we have to be playing a bit better than this.

The most worrying aspect for me is Mccoist, I dunno if anyone else heard it but about 10 mins after sending off Steve Davis says to him we need to push up and Mcoist clearly said no "we'r a man down".....That mentality of sitting so deep has cost us this game. Im so disappointed in the way things have been going recently and unfortunatley I am starting to believe that Mcoist doesnt have the tactical know how to take us forward...hope im proved wrong!!

People posting about Davis or Jelavic needing to step up? It;s a sad fucking day when we rely on moments of brilliance from one or two players to change things. The whole team needs to step the fuck up. :angry:

It is still possible to do this, but ffs we need to get our act together.